**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Cav EQ revamp please

For 2021 one thing I would like to see is the Cav monthly EQ changed up a little bit. Please remove the globals in each quest such as diss tract and buffed up. I want to be able to use multiple class champs in each quest and its globals like this that restrict to champs I dont want to play. I cant be the only one that thinks this as Ive seen it complained about each month. How bout it? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    It's supposed to be hard. It's not meant for easy completion, as all paths have hard nodes
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I rather a change of nodes each month than same node depending where it lands that node as redo each buffed up 4 times or disstrack 5 times gets boring quick
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325

It's supposed to be hard. It's not meant for easy completion, as all paths have hard nodes

Its not hard especially with 11R3's... ;)
  • Options
    SuperSam57SuperSam57 Posts: 325
    Bendy said:

I rather a change of nodes each month than same node depending where it lands that node as redo each buffed up 4 times or disstrack 5 times gets boring quick

Agreed and that's what I'm getting at
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Its not hard especially with 11R3's... ;)
    Its not hard if those 11 r3s are 5* lol
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,137 ★★★

For 2021 one thing I would like to see is the Cav monthly EQ changed up a little bit. Please remove the globals in each quest such as diss tract and buffed up. I want to be able to use multiple class champs in each quest and its globals like this that restrict to champs I dont want to play. I cant be the only one that thinks this as Ive seen it complained about each month. How bout it? @Kabam Miike

there is a reason there is global nodes. cavalier diffculty is supposed to be harder than uncollected and of course it can't be easy that's why they put almost half of the rewards on the completion. although they already changed those global nodes once and it was a really helpful change but don't expect they will do it again.
  • Options
    JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
    Some comments above seem to think that the request is to make the content easier, pretty sure OP is just asking for it not to be the same boring **** over and over again like it is right now. Some monthly changes to the nodes would go a long way towards making it more interesting