**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

THE IMPOSSIBLE LEGEND QUEST

Comments

• jereesjerees Posts: 246
    well now that i know i was dum for thinking it was hard is there anything else you guy want to say
  • Odinson9Odinson9 Posts: 115
    jerees said:

well now that i know i was dum for thinking it was hard is there anything else you guy want to say

Don’t let it bother you bud. Just do what you do in the game even if people think it’s dumb
    i know
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    jerees said:

i know

Most of the population on this forum eats ROL for breakfast and you're telling them... it's impossible?

People do ROL to get potions, what're you talking about only doing it if you have a lot of potions
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Reading this post has made me laugh like no other post has 😂
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

Aziz5253 said:

jerees said:

i know

Most of the population on this forum eats ROL for breakfast and you're telling them... it's impossible?

People do ROL to get potions, what're you talking about only doing it if you have a lot of potions
    excuse me what are trying to say are you trying to insult me
    He wasn't but maybe do some research before calling things difficult
    well it look hard and when i first tried it it was but i guess you are right
  • Just use Ægon. A 3* got me completion.
    i do not have him in any * level
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    jerees said:

Aziz5253 said:

jerees said:

i know

excuse me what are trying to say are you trying to insult me
    Why would I insult you out of nowhere, just telling its not as difficult as you think it is, just wait a bit and grow, you'll do it easily eventually
    ok
  • jerees said:

Mauled said:

You’re obviously not ready for RoL. God knows how you got a 6* at lv35 but I would actually suggest not playing with her while you’re working through the story mode - at least until late Act 4 - because you’re not going to need to develop your understanding of the mechanics with a champion so much stronger than your content. This, more than anything is likely why you’ve ran into a problem with RoL.

You’re simply not good at the game because your mistakes were never punished because you have a 6* where you can do the content with a 3*.

It sounds brutal but RoL is simply about keeping a combo. I run through RoL casually most days to get the potions for Abyss exploration, mechanically it’s not hard once you get good.

dude i am at chap 4 section 2 quest 3
    My point still stands. you’re walking through that content with a 6* and a guy playing with his nose could do it. Most people learn the game properly by 5.2 when they’ve scraped through the collector with 1-2 R5 4* and R4 4* because they have to.

You’re bad at the game, probably because
    You haven’t had to refine your skills like the rest of us.
    i am not bad i am just not as good
    Terra said:

jerees said:

i am not bad i am just not as good

That's... literally what bad means.
    what i mean is that i am not that bad for the level i am and the experiences i have but compared to to people that have more experiences and are high level.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★

Ive done its itemless.

I do it full run item less twice or thrice a week
    ok
    thanks to everyone comments
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 455 ★★★
    I was in the same spot as you once. Thought it was impossible (this was before Labyrinth was a thing, mind you) looking at the PI. Then I got an X-23 and wanted to test her out. Took Guilly in just in case I actually managed to get to Wolverine. Soon enough I was slicing away into Hulk. X-23's regen certainly helped me save potions and fix any slip-ups, so I have her to thank for that.

Now I go in casually to bully Winter Soldier from time to time
    ok thanks for the help every one

I think there are several reasons why you are having issues here from masteries, to selling champs and playing casually this all points to a lack of understanding how the game works.

We have all gone through this at one point, as people have said the PI on ROL is not really anything to worry about its only their large health pools, although you will need a counter for Wolverines regeneration otherwise you will get stuck.

You will notice that people have said they have completed this with no items and using 3/4 stars, but also they are using the right champs ones that build combos or can do high damage and or regenerate health (Star Lord, Aegon, G2099, Scarlet Witch) you also don't know what their masteries are or the synergy champs they may be bringing, yes you have a 6 star and invisible women is great but she won't get you past Wolverine and M.O.D.O.K, Elecktra, Surfer and Goldpool are all pretty average.

I'd suggest you do a bit of research check out you tube and watch some of them, it may be that you had good counters but sold them, a 3 or 4 star Guillotine is going to be of more use to you than any of your current 5 stars in ROL and the Despair mastery is a must otherwise you will have to out pace Wolverines regen and from what I have seen you have no one that can do that.

My personal advise would be to stick to the monthly quests and the Story mode build up your skill set and get use to the nodes, earn more champs and learn what they do.

thanks i do have a 3* of Star Lord, Aegon, G2099

thanks i do have a 3* of Star Lord, Aegon, G2099

I really would just park ROL for now, you will get far better rewards from the monthly event and the side quests, 3 stars arn't really would the resources.

Also are you in an Alliance as that is the best way to earn rankup materials, you get yourself into an Alliance communicate with them and start to learn from each other , it will all come together just give it a little time.

ok i will do that but the other things but one i have done a lot of of the monthly but i can not do the side one i can not even so the master or the epic it is stupid and i have been the leader of my own alliance for 3 years
  • Blizzard28Blizzard28 Posts: 90
    edited January 2021
    Have u heard about Abyss of Legends??!! @jerees

no i have not what is it also sorry that i am just responding i was on lunch break
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    jerees said:

no i have not what is it also sorry that i am just responding i was on lunch break
    How’s the lunch?
  • MainzelMainzel Posts: 50
    jerees said:

its not impossible if you have a ton of revives and heals and you want to go insane.

Adok said:

jerees said:

what is the point of the legend quest it is impossible and you do not even get good rewards so why is it a thing

it's not impossible?
    Crcrcrc said:

It's actually pretty easy for 3 4*s as a reward

its not impossible if you have a ton of revives and heals and you want to go insane.
    It depends on your champs. F.e I first cleard rol when I maxed out my 4* starlord, with his damage ramp up he can beat anyone in that quest (exept for wolverine, used 4* r3 Guillotines heal reversal for that).
    And later in the game wehn you got maxed 5* champs it gets pretty easy.
    I cleared that quest multiple times without using Items, my favorite champs for that where Guillotine 2099 and Guardian.
    But otherwise it is just used to train certain champ rotations or stuff like spacing.
    Oh and btw, the rewards are ok for the difficulty, especially since this quest was there from day 1 when there wheren't 5 or 6 star champs, heck there wehren't even crystal shards back in the day.
This discussion has been closed.