**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

gifting rank rewards [Merged]

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

DL864 said:

Wayntos said:

There is gonna be some mad people about this event. Just seen the leaderboard. Some dude with 3400 prestige in a masters alliance finished in the top 3. He has one six star champion.

Why should it make some one mad?? It's not about skill it's about bank account free to play ....pay to win!
    It would make those mad who just missed out on a higher bracket because kabam didn’t weed out the fraudulent accounts as they said they would because no one spending thousands on dollars on this game would logically have a 3k prestige and only 1 6* champion
    Would if it was an Alt.
    Its clearly a bot account if you actually bothered to look it up. Has not been active since the event ended and in an alliance that has account that have not been active in weeks.
    Some people have Alts they use for Gifting alone. All I'm saying is you can't make assumptions based on Rating or Level alone. The only requirement is that you Gift.
    How could he grind that many units without leveling up and staying at 33? It is an incredibly suspicious situation as if he wanted to dump money he would've done it on his main, but with possible illegal activity he would not want it to be connected to his account.
    Someone can pay to Gift to themselves. All they need is an Alt.
    Wouldn’t it make more sense to gift the alt account, so the main gets the leaderboard position and rewards?

Well, that‘s a good question. Can you see how many points he had? How many Crystals he gifted? But maybe the rewards of all these Crystals (tons of 6* Shards/Nexus, mats like T5B and T5CC) are better than Top 3 rewards.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★

Having a Witch Hunt based on circumstantial evidence just breeds suspicion.

Welcome to the internet, home of jumped conclusions. LOL.

Pretty soon we'll be reading "Stop the Steal!" posts.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Is there any way to see the individual points for the solo and alliance gifting event winners?

I ended up on 11-25% for both but want to know how close I was to each tier.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    how long is this supposed to take? I haven't received the solo or alliance rewards yet on my main account and my f2p account.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    Ken1378 said:

The questionable account that placed 3rd on the Solo leaderboard placed 74th last year. You can see it in one of Seatin's videos from 2019 (11:49 mark of Gifting Event 2019 Results Drama). But I'm not sure if that makes it more suspicious or less. I'm leaning towards less suspicious.

Just may mean they've run the same trick two years in a row.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    I just checked the event and it dosnt look like solo rewards come until tomorrow the 12th
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    i don't see the issue. this event's main goal is to make Kabam money. If you have an alt account and gift the **** out of your main account then you've spent more money than you likely would have otherwise.

My alliance is small. If it wasn't for my alt account I wouldn't even have been able to get all solo rewards
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★

I just checked the event and it dosnt look like solo rewards come until tomorrow the 12th

I’ve gotten both solo and alliance rank rewards from the gifting event
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★

It says BY the 12th. By means before. No later than.
    doctorb said:

Is there any way to see the individual points for the solo and alliance gifting event winners?

I ended up on 11-25% for both but want to know how close I was to each tier.

I ended up top 10% in both 58k in solo. My alliance put up 1.5 million

• PalikarisPalikaris Posts: 4

So far I did get the alliance rewards but not the solo yet... Someone in my alliance already got both... not sure why it’s not coming out smoothly now for everyone

Some on here are focused on the ranked rewards but the items you get from thousands of GGCs (which is what it would have taken to make top 3) is far greater than even the top ranked reward in either solo or alliance.

Since you can’t just straight up buy GGCs it makes perfect sense for a whale to gift himself/herself GGCs from an alt account rather than go through the trouble of trying to find a trade partner with just to get alliance rank rewards.

I myself farmed 15k units on my mini account just for the gifting event. This year my goal is 30k+
  • OurbeeOurbee Posts: 85
    Yes, i would like to know if you could tell us why some people still haven't received thier rewards?

I've received my allaince rewards and others in my allaince with both high and lower scores have received their solo rewards, but I have still not received my solo rewards.
  • Yaki_NoriYaki_Nori Posts: 4
    Hey, I didn’t receive my solo objective rewards for the gifting event and many people in my alliance did, I don’t know what happened
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Same here
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Submit a ticket
    What’s that?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    a support ticket
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Support ticket he means
    How do u?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★

DL864 said:

Wayntos said:

There is gonna be some mad people about this event. Just seen the leaderboard. Some dude with 3400 prestige in a masters alliance finished in the top 3. He has one six star champion.

Why should it make some one mad?? It's not about skill it's about bank account free to play ....pay to win!
    It would make those mad who just missed out on a higher bracket because kabam didn’t weed out the fraudulent accounts as they said they would because no one spending thousands on dollars on this game would logically have a 3k prestige and only 1 6* champion
    Would if it was an Alt.
    Its clearly a bot account if you actually bothered to look it up. Has not been active since the event ended and in an alliance that has account that have not been active in weeks.
    Some people have Alts they use for Gifting alone. All I'm saying is you can't make assumptions based on Rating or Level alone. The only requirement is that you Gift.
    How could he grind that many units without leveling up and staying at 33? It is an incredibly suspicious situation as if he wanted to dump money he would've done it on his main, but with possible illegal activity he would not want it to be connected to his account.
    Someone can pay to Gift to themselves. All they need is an Alt.
    Wouldn’t it make more sense to gift the alt account, so the main gets the leaderboard position and rewards?

No if they were doing it illegally you would risk the main. Think how much was spent some where between 25k to 50k in GGC that would put someones main way ahead.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Check ur stash. Could be there