**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ideas for new solo event quests

Solo events are beyond stale and aside from hero use/level up/ arena combat they're just unnapealing. It's been a very long time since any new ones were added and there's a ton of potential left that can make them more enticing and just fun.

A couple quick ideas, a highest attack combo event. Just heavier priority on rank rewards than milestones.

A duel skirmish for solo that actually gives higher points for 5* champs. Just as long as it either works with alliance duels or are done 24 hours prior to.

Those are just two I had off the top of my head. Any other suggestions are welcome. I didn't find a dedicated thread for this shockingly.

Comments

• KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    I mentioned before they need to add 5* signature stones to solo events. But I got no response back. So they don't care...
  • I mentioned before they need to add 5* signature stones to solo events. But I got no response back. So they don't care...

They'll need to start adding more than 1 4* sig stone crystal before they do that. And put 4* gems and stones in the major solo event crystal.

But my point isn't that the rewards are bad it's that it's the same long, boring events one after another. They could make the game much more interesting by finding new ways to get us to compete on a solo level, rather than falling in the same repetitive cycle ever week and a half.