**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Full Class Catalyst Arena for those not wanting to join alliances

As the title states, it would be great if those of us burnt out on being obligated to 29 other people on a daily basis had a chance to take our 4 star champs to rank 5 without being FORCED into joining an alliance. This is a completely unfair aspect of this game. Now with the introduction of 5-6 star champs, I personally have NO chance or wishes at going any further in this game. At least add a t4cc arena that rewards a FULL CLASS CATALYST upon completion of last milestone like the t4bc arena. I DO believe this isn’t too much to ask. A fair chance to rank 5 my 4 star champs without joining an alliance is all I suggest and I’m positive other players would agree.

Comments

• HuluhulaHuluhula Posts: 263
    As the title states, it would be great if those of us burnt out on being obligated to 29 other people on a daily basis had a chance to take our 4 star champs to rank 5 without being FORCED into joining an alliance. This is a completely unfair aspect of this game. Now with the introduction of 5-6 star champs, I personally have NO chance or wishes at going any further in this game. At least add a t4cc arena that rewards a FULL CLASS CATALYST upon completion of last milestone like the t4bc arena. I DO believe this isn’t too much to ask. A fair chance to rank 5 my 4 star champs without joining an alliance is all I suggest and I’m positive other players would agree.

Why would you need a rank 5 for arenas?
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Or at least some shard crystals in the cat clash cuz the ascendant is a pretty rare drop.
    edited October 2017
    I didn’t get confused.... im asking why you need rank fives if all you do is arena...you don’t like to do alliance quests or wars which only leaves two modes of play... story and arena eventually one of those is gonna run out so I reiterate why do you need rank 5s for arena
    edited October 2017
    It wasn’t an attack, I merely asked a question you decided to get sensitive with your response. Sorry if you felt “attacked” also you posted on a public forum which means anyone who chooses can make it their business, buddy.
    Yeah that makes things a lot more understandable I’m one of those people who has extra time on their hands to play so I never saw it from that perspective and I totally agree with you. Thanks for clearing that up
  • What makes you think someone doesn't have the need or want for R5s in Act 5? Or Master EQ? Or wouldn't want to take their 5* champs past R2? Do you really think people who don't participate in AQ and AW don't deserve a shot at owning something greater than 4* R4 or 5' R2? Also higher ranked champs score higher in arena. I personally think this is a grand idea. There should be better ways to earn t4cc for anyone, be they in an Alliance or not. Or like Irakli said, some t4cc piece crystals added to the reward milestones at the very least. However, a FULL T4CC crystal at the end milestone should be the deal for sure! That comment was VERY short sighted to say the very least @Huluhula .
    What makes you think someone doesn't have the need or want for R5s in Act 5? Or Master EQ? Or wouldn't want to take their 5* champs past R2? Do you really think people who don't participate in AQ and AW don't deserve a shot at owning something greater than 4* R4 or 5' R2? Also higher ranked champs score higher in arena. I personally think this is a grand idea. There should be better ways to earn t4cc for anyone, be they in an Alliance or not. Or like Irakli said, some t4cc piece crystals added to the reward milestones at the very least. However, a FULL T4CC crystal at the end milestone should be the deal for sure! That comment was VERY short sighted to say the very least @Huluhula .
    Clearly you wrote this before you saw the end of our discussion so I’ll let this one slide
  • I guess it’s how I read it. It is a question, and to answer it, I would love to rank 5 my 4 star champs after 3 years of gameplay as a leader and officer of 3 alliances. I’m burnt on being obligated to 29 other players, and still need to finish Acts 4-5 with better ease, hence the t4ccs needed to make 4-5 star champs stronger. As a businessman and father of 3, I just don’t have time to devote to a team anymore. My request as you know was to get a full t4cc as the last milestone in the t4cc arena since I no longer am an alliance member. I hope that clears things up my friend

Consider stepping down as leader, just be an ordinary member and do your parts in aq and wars. This way you don't have to do planning and all that troublesome stuff, hopefully this will give you more time on your hands, and at the same time still let you have the chance for a t4cc through aq crystals :)
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    as a business you must be quite well off.
    just a suggestion recently there have been manyy deals on full and shard t4ccs and even for class of your choice. to save your time grinding arena you can purchase them. you can even have more time for your family/kids. no need to be in alliance.

your idea seems good too. but since 1.1 mil for a T4b.. in guessing IF there was T4cc crystal event/arena, would be about 4 mil final milestone to get one.

the 3v3 catalyst arena ive never tried. anyone have any luck with that arena? 1.5mil final milestone for the catalyst crystal.

Also not sure if your Uncollected yet? the rewrds to gather T4ccs arent too bad.

cheers buddy good luck!

i too work a 9-5 job and have a family with baby and know the draining to being in AQ, AW every day.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I would like to see a master level cat quest in similar fashion to the T4B every second day for shards and perhaps a class cat arena with an appropriate milestone that reflects the value of the resource.

• Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★

Great idea! It would be nice to have other regular, reoccurring avenues outside of cash and alliances to acquire these resources.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    edited October 2017
    the mods have said befor that the developers want alliance quest to be the best way to gather key rank up materials. They do give lesser rank up materials in monthly quests and story quest and you still get t4 class crystals in some quests like rttl act 4 act 5 special event quests like web slingers And lol So the avenue to get t4 cats is in the game even without an alliance but the best avenue is still being in an alliance
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There’s already an arena that gives out t4cc
    edited October 2017
    Lol. You just want resources you don’t want to work for in an alliance. Yes there is an arena that gives out 25 t4cc if you rank high enough.

Good day to you sir
    s0217q16vnxo.png
    I’ll just leave this here
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Why do we need r5 for the arena? Same reason as you...points...less grinding...and to finish the rest of the game...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And look up pompous. Thats your new vocab word for the day son!
  • Darklord60Darklord60 Posts: 31
    Would be a good idea if you's put atleast one class catalyst crystal in class catalyst arena,, pretty silly having t1alphas in that arena and t4basic in that arena aswell as milestones but not class catalyst crystal's,,, which in that arena not only still cost's battle chips and doesn't have one t4 class crystal as a milestone only as a high rank reward