**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Expiring Cct4

In the past I’ve been one of those unlucky individuals to accidentally sell a cct4 trying to sell tier 3 cats and pushed the wrong item in a hurry. Since those days KABAM has eliminated the ability to sell Cct4 which is a good thing. However, given that these items are earned thru top AQ placement finishes or purchased for high amounts of money I feel it’s unfair to just let these cct4 expire in the stash box which is happening every week to me and many other players given the slow grind to obtain Basic tier 4 cats or tier 1 alphas. My suggestion to compensate players for these expiring cats would be to allow the Expiring CCt4 to roll over to a BT4 cat. It’s only fair and would allow us to rank up a little quicker while also allowing us to use our CcT4 before the expiration date.

Comments

• ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Very very simple solution ... don’t open t4cc if your catalysts are all full/close to full.. hoard and they won’t get lost in stash.. ever thought of that?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    I just fear for the day kabam puts a time limit on crystals expiring.
    Yes forumguy haha
    Crimson that won’t happen..
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    gift them to me...
  • the maximum stored should be increased from x/8 to x/16 or more.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Very very simple solution ... don’t open t4cc if your catalysts are all full/close to full.. hoard and they won’t get lost in stash.. ever thought of that?

Great in theory, but it often happens that you need one class and are full or close to full in all the others. I ranked several champs for expiring cats and am going to let a mutant t4cc expire in a day. I stopped opening crystals now but couldn't while I needed mystic.
  • FlatFlat Posts: 11
    Well thanks for that brilliant insight Kabammmmmmm. I now have 19 unopened (T4CC)...lol. My T4CC are formed.
    flygamer wrote: »
    gift them to me...

I wish we had the option to gift them flygamer. It would be better than watching them waste away. I guess it’s good enough that I wont be waiting on cct4 to rank any other champs.

• PonyboyPonyboy Posts: 122
    Totally agree. Even if the OPTION is to trade for a t4b. I think the whole item cap is silly anyways. I understand for potions and revives, I guess. But not for cats and boosts.
    my t4cc mutant will expire in less than 24 hours now. Going to just let it go.
    edited October 2017
    I've gone back and forth. Almost ranked 4* OML. Opened 5 4* crystals and about 50 PHC in a last ditch effort to get a mutant worth ranking. Actually got 2 4*s from the phc. For whatever reason I just don't pull mutants. Got zero. Not even a garbage mutant.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't it make sense to Rank anything before letting them expire?
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom That might just compound the issue, because he's going to use the already rare commodity of T4B on an unnecessary rank up to save his expiring T4CC. So when it comes around to ranking up the champ he actually desires, he has even less T4B.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    T4B are not unattainable. Just more difficult. I was actually suggesting it to LeNoir. I respect Ranking decisions people make. I just don't understand the logic in being selective to the point of allowing them to expire before using them on some Champ or another.
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @GroundedWisdom No they are not unattainable, I grind out every T4B arena and occasionally do the Expert proving grounds with spare energy.

At this point, I can't see myself letting one expire, but I'm also in the position of having enough T4CC to do a rank up in 4 classes, but no T4B at all because I just did a rank up, only possible using Glory to buy a final T4B.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Wow many of us seriously do not feeling sorry for you. Use em or loose em. You got more than you can use and we none.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    a Long time ago the catalysts have no seperate Limit cap. the were in the same stash as iso. so you could use them as iso. in that time i hoarded over 600 tier 1 und 300 tier2 heals. now i have to hoard the green 4h Crystal.

maybe with Act5 completion they extend the stash iso und catalysts...
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Truly amazing. Let's me see if I have this right...you guys are okay with everything expiring except your oversupply of t4cc? So in essence you are asking for special treatment? Because that change would really only be to the advantage of the top tiers...so it is not okay to come in here and ask for more t4cc in the lower tiers but it is okay to come in and cry about loosing the too many you have?
  • I like this very much
    No special treatment. I’ve had to deal with every issue to get where I am in the game. The game constantly evolves and when I was scrounging for T4Cc, buying every special that came along, the ones in my current position were able to at least sell them for gold, now they just vanish. All I’m asking for is that we be allowed to use T4Cc as T4basics if we desire. That will help everyone that has an unbalanced supply that can’t use them before they expire. It’s an idea of an option that doesn’t currently exist.
    Extending the supply stash isn’t a solution either. There is a bottle neck at t4b that we will never really get around at this point. It will only get worse. If you’re not yet dealing with this issue then you will be.