**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Here me out... Elsa Bloodstone is overrated

Comments

• Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Etjama said:

Seraphion said:

Fancyson said:

IKON said:

In the skill class theres

1. Nick Fury

2-8 - a bunch of champs you could rank however you feel like and be reasonably correct, including Elsa.

I agree, except Aegon is 2nd just because he makes abyss and longer content so much easier.
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count AoL and LoL) that Stealthy is better than Aegon.

You might think that statement is crazy but when you have AoL 100% and a 6* Aegon and Stealthy + pull a Skill T5CC who would you R3?
    To be honest? I'd probably still put it into Ægon for the next _______ of Legends to come to the game.
    But by then T5CC will be more available and you shouldn't have a problem to R3 or even R4 him then right?
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Seraphion said:

Etjama said:

Seraphion said:

Fancyson said:

IKON said:

1. Nick Fury

2-8 - a bunch of champs you could rank however you feel like and be reasonably correct, including Elsa.

I agree, except Aegon is 2nd just because he makes abyss and longer content so much easier.
    I would even dare to say (if we dont count AoL and LoL) that Stealthy is better than Aegon.

You might think that statement is crazy but when you have AoL 100% and a 6* Aegon and Stealthy + pull a Skill T5CC who would you R3?
    To be honest? I'd probably still put it into Ægon for the next _______ of Legends to come to the game.
    But by then T5CC will be more available and you shouldn't have a problem to R3 or even R4 him then right?
    I don't think it's that far off tbh.
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Seraphion said:

Fancyson said:

IKON said:

1. Nick Fury

Aegon, no contest.

Even with all long content done he can still be useful. In Act 7 you can ramp him up to 100 combo easily, for guaranteed tenacity, crit through block, and insane damage. He's not just for 2 million + health content. He can be used in all of Act 6 and Act 7 unless a node prevents it.
    My argument for Stealthy is that he is "ramped up" in 2-3 combos + Sp1.

But I can 100% see your point as well.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    When was she underrated? She’s what she is. A good champ, not OP, not crappy.

Nobody spins a crystal and says “I hope it’s Elsa”. They may get her and say “ok, I like her” but everyone wishes for Fury, Falcon (now), Blade, etc. She’s after them.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ehhh idk shes like top 7 for me

Nick
    Aegon
    monke
    falcon
    elsa
    stealthy ( I hate using him his health is badd)
    blade

The reason why I put her so high is I can almost clear all the rooms in sec 6 (point farming) with a r3 5* She has busted which no one is immune to and it gives biggg dmg, also if the champ evades, the the last medium deals colds nap, if not incinerate, also her evade mechanic is a real life saver if the attack gets too high.
  • Options

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

Spot on, Elsa doesn't even make top 10. And with the Mole Man and Kingpin buffs right around the corner, I have a feeling she's going to be pushed back even further back in the skill class. Elsa is a mediocre, mid-tier skill champion.

How is kimonger, ronin, and Night trasher better than elsa. Give me a reason not just a "Shes bad cuz I said so"
    Killmonger and Night Thrasher both have arsenals of utility.

Let’s use Night Thrasher as an example.
    - Instant evade counter, no ramp up or debuffs needed
    - Incinerate Immune
    - High damage with 10 furies (plus the crit bonus)
    - Power Gain to make getting to the sp1 easier
    - 50% DAAR and 50% Block Prof reduction
    - 40% Attack Reduction
    Well duh they have great utiliy but unawakened and low sig, kilmongers dmg is bad and so is night thrashers. Actually his dmg is mediocre.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

Spot on, Elsa doesn't even make top 10. And with the Mole Man and Kingpin buffs right around the corner, I have a feeling she's going to be pushed back even further back in the skill class. Elsa is a mediocre, mid-tier skill champion.

How is kimonger, ronin, and Night trasher better than elsa. Give me a reason not just a "Shes bad cuz I said so"
    Killmonger's got way more utility and comparable damage at max sig. Ronin's got better damage and equal utility. Night Thrasher's got a way better evade counter, much more utility, and comparable damage at max sig.
    kilmonger has the utility but bad dmg writhout synergys and HIGH SIG, Night thrasher only has evade on dash attacks and he needs HIGH SIG for good dmg, and ronin? bruh just why. Elsa has a super easy evade counter and with a couple of busted thingys her dmg is amazing even without awakened abilitys and with max sig she is even better
    Ægon needs high sig for good damage, is Elsa better?
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

Killmonger's got way more utility and comparable damage at max sig. Ronin's got better damage and equal utility. Night Thrasher's got a way better evade counter, much more utility, and comparable damage at max sig.
    kilmonger has the utility but bad dmg writhout synergys and HIGH SIG, Night thrasher only has evade on dash attacks and he needs HIGH SIG for good dmg, and ronin? bruh just why. Elsa has a super easy evade counter and with a couple of busted thingys her dmg is amazing even without awakened abilitys and with max sig she is even better
    bruh use your brain. Not **** Aegons way better at high sig but who would actually use sig stones on kilmonger and night thrasher before Aegon. Plus even after Aegons already max sig why would you use sigs on ok champs
    That's the same logic as saying why would anyone use iso/catalysts/gold on Elsa when they could just use/save it for Nick/Aegon. Flawed logic, there isn't 1 champ that is worthy of your catalysts or sig stones. If someone puts 200 sigs into KM, they're getting value for that investment. Same with Night Thrasher. Same with Aegon. Same with Cap IW. And so on.
  • Options

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

bruh use your brain. Not **** Aegons way better at high sig but who would actually use sig stones on kilmonger and night thrasher before Aegon. Plus even after Aegons already max sig why would you use sigs on ok champs
    That's the same logic as saying why would anyone use iso/catalysts/gold on Elsa when they could just use/save it for Nick/Aegon. Flawed logic, there isn't 1 champ that is worthy of your catalysts or sig stones. If someone puts 200 sigs into KM, they're getting value for that investment. Same with Night Thrasher. Same with Aegon. Same with Cap IW. And so on.
    At my level 5* sigs are still really valuable so I obviously wont go wasting them on ok champs to make them great I would rather use them on ok or great champs to make them op. But iso on the other hand is still valuable but they come by much easier
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

At my level 5* sigs are still really valuable so I obviously wont go wasting them on ok champs to make them great I would rather use them on ok or great champs to make them op. But iso on the other hand is still valuable but they come by much easier
    Your level clearly isn't all that high then. Progress at the game and you'll get more sigs.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Elsa is pretty cool. Never believed the hype until I pulled a 6 star and took her to rank 2 on expiring resources. Definitely worth it.

Now she’s not a goddess like others say and not a top 5 but she definitely gets her recognition. Good utility. Good damage, good burst damage. For me it’s below:

1.) fury
    2.) Aegon
    3.) falcon
    4.) stealth
    5.) hit monkey
    6.) blade
    7.) KM/Elsa

Blade above Killmonger? This isn't 2018.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    YES.
  • Options

1. NF
    2. Aegon
    3. Stealthy
    4. Falcon
    5. Blade
    6. Killmonger
    7. Hit-Monkey
    8. Ronin
    9. Night Thrasher
    10. Gwenpool
    11. Elsa

Your level clearly isn't all that high then. Progress at the game and you'll get more sigs.
    spideyfunko is like at my level and he has the same opinion as you. But yeah ig that is true
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★

She's really not as bad as people are making out to be in this thread, her uses off the top of my head:
    -Probably the best Void counter in the game
    -Solid evade counter, not the best but better than say Killmonger or Night Thrasher, worse than Ghost or Nick Fury
    -Pseudo heal block with the despair mastery, if you're running suicides also passively heal blocks opponents at the start of the fight
    -Tons of DOT damage, gonna go on record and say she'll be used an amazing option for protect Thing bosses with the Tigra synergy. Only way she's triggering protection from the global is on sp3 and can easily remove it with her intercept mechanic.
    -Intercept mechanic comes with niche utility uses (Aspect of War, Do not go gentle, pull)
    -On demand access to incinerate for any node that requires it
    -Sturdy champion, average healthpool compared to Hit Monkey or Speathy (well below average) and her evade mechanic helps mitigate tons of block damage
    -Easiest non damaging debuff shrug off in the game

For next month's Cav EQ she will be amongst the best options.

how is she a better evade counter than Night Thrasher?