**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost or Quake?

The debate for the ages that never ends. Asked and answered a million times over already but for just for shitz and giggles... which champ is your favorite and why?

Ghost or Quake? 102 votes

Ghost
49%
Crys23Timone147VceeTerraMasterduxWarBros23Sw0rdMasterHammerbro_64simolazStarKillerVIIBattle_GreninjaDannyB01KDSuperFlash10Luke9523ItsJustJoshhhDonrefreTiger360Des99TRONG94Mazra 50 votes
Quake
50%
HendrossWarlord5386MISHALJANIŁŤÇRockypantherxMorpheus_123ẞlооdEtjamaMother_FlerkenKRANꓘdynastyhowlUmbertoDelRioThicco_ModeEwell65SSS69Lord_PhazerBravojeenIcy000Ganesh10aSuss_WizzardSpideyFunko 52 votes

Comments

• Options
    1Salty_Siren1Salty_Siren Posts: 50
    Ghost
    I vote Ghost mainly because I am terrible at Quake. Her play style is so much harder to me, even though I think objectively she can clear more content if you can play her right.
  • Options
    DannyB01DannyB01 Posts: 471 ★★★
    edited January 2021
    Ghost
    Ghost is my favourite because she’s fun to play with.

Come at me bro :D
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Quake

Actually the question was “which one is your favorite and why?”

This question is not “Who is more fun” “Who is faster” “Who is easier” it is “Who is better” and the answer to that is Quake who deals with more overall than ghost.

Haha you are right sorry, I'm used too so many of these polls of "quake vs ghost" I don't bother to read them anymore.
  • Options
    avenge_123avenge_123 Posts: 1,307 ★★★
    Quake
    I think quake is better,as she is a counter to any node,or can also counter any champ,except true strike
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Quake

I think quake is better,as she is a counter to any node,or can also counter any champ,except true strike

THATS NOT THE QUESTION, its who is your favourite not who is more powerful
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    Quake
    and i didn't mean to pick Quake
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Quake
    Quake will always be my bae. Even though she's being left behind with 6* taking over. I'll never forget her.

Ghost is also amazing and fun though.
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Quake
    i also misread the title 😁
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    He asked “Who is your favorite”
    So that is Ghost, who i enjoy much more. That said, Quake is better.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    DOOM IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM COMBINED. insane sustainability, big boy damage, big prestige and overall, the best champion Kabam has every designed.
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    I honestly like Corvus but yeah Doom is really good
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    I hate quake and I like ghost so obviously ghost.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Quake for lower health pools, ghost for higher
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Quake
    Faseeh said:

DOOM IS BETTER THAN BOTH OF THEM COMBINED. insane sustainability, big boy damage, big prestige and overall, the best champion Kabam has every designed.

He's broken. Nerf doom or give everyone doom
    Doom does not need nerf. Once you learn to play him, you'll be the one saying Doom is the best!
  • Options
    Invicta_HellionInvicta_Hellion Posts: 220 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Quake
    not like I know how to use her... but still
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    Tigra.
  • Options
    Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Ghost
    I don't have grip on both but I can play good at ghost . In quake I can hardly play with heavy parry .so I voted ghost 👻
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Quake
    quake becuz i am better at playing with her
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Quake
    Quake is my favorite because I find her fun to play with and I like a challenge
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    Quake

Quake is my favorite because I find her fun to play with and I like a challenge

This. I find ghost extremely fun too, but there’s just something about quake ignoring almost every annoyance in the game extremely quickly and efficiently that makes her so fun.
  • Options
    SneakyWarriorSneakyWarrior Posts: 853 ★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Faseeh said:

Doom does not need nerf. Once you learn to play him, you'll be the one saying Doom is the best!
    Its a joke dude.....
    dont bother hes a lost cause.
  • Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I'll handle this:

Neither, because I despise using both of them. I'd rather go about the fun way of figuring out content counters than the 'm'Ghost' or 'm'Quake' route.

Both are good. Both are painfully unfun to use for me. I'll stick with my precious niche rankups, thanks.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Quake

Faseeh said:

You didn’t see the post
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Quake
    I'm so glad the question is about the favorite and not the best. Otherwise, I'd be so pissed about Ghost winning.