**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Taskmaster is Underrated.

The title says it all. He has great damage output, and decent utility. In the right hands, you can get insane damage on basics and special attacks. His aar is nice although I will admit since its not 100% its a bit rng. Overall, I think that he's pretty damn underrated by the community. Easily a top 5 skill, maybe top 3 or 4.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    you know what time it is

@MaxGaming
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Taskmaster can do some pretty good damage, but hes definatey top 5. maybe like 8?
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    @MaxGaming come support your old friend Tasmaster
  • Lets think of the ones that are top 5.
    1)Nick fury
    2) Ageon
    3)Squirrel girl
    4) Blade
    5) Spiderman (Stealth suit)

I might have not put them in order but those are the top 5 best skill champs imo. Taskmaster is probably 10th.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Aegon, Nick Fury, Stealthy, Hit Monkey, Blade, Gwenpool, Killmonger, Elsa, BWDO, Ronin, Squirel Girl, even Crossbones, OG BW or even Hawkeye can be considered as better champs.
    How the heck Taskmaster is even a top10 skill champs, let alone top5 that is laughable to even say.
    If his concussion debuffs last longer and his sp1 sp2 task was any of the 3 specials, maybe he would be in top10 of the class.
    Now he sits comfortably at the bottom of the class.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    @Gardener
    @SpideyFunko

I think I saw him say a little while ago that's he's over him, and Annihilus is his boy now.
  • Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    I know Taskmaster isn't the best, but I sure enjoy using him.
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    ẞlооd said:

@Gardener
    @SpideyFunko

I think I saw him say a little while ago that's he's over him, and Annihilus is his boy now.

Neverrrrrrr
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

I know Taskmaster isn't the best, but I sure enjoy using him.

This - I love using him..in arena at least. Not sure I'd use him in EQ without a high sig which will have to happen naturally.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021

Lets think of the ones that are top 5.
    1)Nick fury
    2) Ageon
    3)Squirrel girl
    4) Blade

I might have not put them in order but those are the top 5 best skill champs imo. Taskmaster is probably 10th.

Hahahahaha Squirrel Girl!!! That's funny!!! Blade over Stealthy!!! Also funny!!! Hahahaha!!!
  • Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★

1)Nick fury
    2) Ageon
    3)Squirrel girl
    4) Blade

How is squirrel girl even comparable
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

1)Nick fury
    2) Ageon
    3)Squirrel girl
    4) Blade

As much as I love Squirrel Girl, she just doesn't fit into the top 5 skill. She's got excellent damage but she's light on utility.

And Blade's just fallen out of the meta. Mainly because he requires two entire synergies to be good and one of them has no use. Also, he just doesn't work as a standalone champ since his damage output is mediocre without synergies when facing normal opponents. The pool of Dimensional beings ain't that much.
  • Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    Taskmaster is atleast fun to use
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    fury , Aegon , Falcon r top 3. stealthy , blade, Night thrasher, gwenpool ,hit monkey, elsa ,kill monger close 3-10, then Rest
  • ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 650 ★★★
    He definitely has some niche uses. He was who I used to solo nightcarnage. Can't be shocked if immune fairly easy solo even for an unduped r1 6*. I wouldn't be disappointed to dupe him but wouldn't be as excited as say duped fury. He is middle of the road champ.

• @Etjama , I simply said i didnt put them in order.Squirrel girl has the potential to be the top 5 cuz her attacks are really gud and most skill champs are about attacks ,right? If u ever got to see her sp 2 then ur probably gonna agree with me.
  • @Kalantak how is falcon top 3?! I wouldnt even out him to 18 best skill champs.He has terrible buffs and simply bad.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Taskmaster is far from horrible. But he is not top 5. Especially with kingpin and mole man rising up the ranks.
  • Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Taskmaster was a top 5 skill champ... in 2017