**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yellow Jacket and terrax buff notes

Comments

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★

• Duo_KulioDuo_Kulio Posts: 181 ★★

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Finger's crossed yellow jacket is god tier

Remember, DDHK they said he will be overpowered with rage debuff and 100% regeneration rate.
    Guess, kabam kabamed everyone.
    Kabam doesn't claim any champ will be overpowered. Can you point me to where a rep from Kabam said this?
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    I have a duped 6* terrax and a 6* YJ. I really hope the buffs will make them great so I can r2 them.
  • LmaoLmao Posts: 842 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Remember, DDHK they said he will be overpowered with rage debuff and 100% regeneration rate.
    How did Kabam kabm people? They never release DDHK with the 100% regen rates and they never promised 100% regen rate. You're just assuming that they would and that's on you.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Kabam doesn't claim any champ will be overpowered. Can you point me to where a rep from Kabam said this?

They could have made that rage debuff passive and keep the regen rate normal.
    Here you go fella.
    See for yourself, they said he will be too powerful with willpower mastery with 100% regen rate.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★

Taking moleman and YJ to rank 4 today
    Terrex..... Will get iso when i see the buff notes
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

YJ is gonna be meh, Terrax and Kingpin are gonna be great, Mole Man is gonna be decent

*Prediction*

My guess is Yellowjacket and Kingpin for great. YJ has needed a good rework for a while so I think they will make this one count. I also don’t think they would make terrax anywhere near as good as OR, since they both have the same Proximity damage effect. I think Moleman will be meh, and terrax will be decent. I also own a 6* Mole man as 1 out of 7, and as much as I hope he could get buffed to become really good, I just don’t see them doing that.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Next week. Or wait a couple more videos for the videos
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 562 ★★★
    I’m soooo hoping YJ is getting a great buff

I’m soooo hoping YJ is getting a great buff

Same here about to rank 4 my 5 star YJ I even Awakened him

Here’s the buff notes for the two thanks to the lad @Seatin

Moleman looks great
    Terrax on the other hand.....
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

Moleman looks great
    Terrax looks awesome as well?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Moleman looks great
    The armor breaks increase is good since he stacks up to 11 armor breaks. My only worry though is his practicality since one of the main problems we all had was that his rock field just drained too quickly to do much substantial damage.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Ksp_2099 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

Ksp_2099 said:

They could have made that rage debuff passive and keep the regen rate normal.
    Here you go fella.
    See for yourself, they said he will be too powerful with willpower mastery with 100% regen rate.
    Hmmmmm where does it say he'd be overpowered? The "too powerful" meant he'd regen too much. That's not being OP.
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    edited January 2021

Moleman looks great
    The armor breaks increase is good since he stacks up to 11 armor breaks. My only worry though is his practicality since one of the main problems we all had was that his rock field just drained too quickly to do much substantial damage.
    Reach close to sp 3 and then sp 2. Stack up armour break and then heavy attack when rock field is abt to end.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Oh no! Looks like terrax is going to be even more annoying on defense. I gotta do the terrax path in act 7 before the update comes up.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Oh no! Looks like terrax is going to be even more annoying on defense. I gotta do the terrax path in act 7 before the update comes up.
    I think you’ll be fine. It doesn’t increase the rock field damage at all, which is his only defensive value. Unless you’re getting hit he’ll have the same defensive capability, except a bit more block damage
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I don't think any of them will be extraordinary. Slightly above average at best.

I think there has to be at least 1 great one, 1 solid, 1 meh, and maybe 1 good defender.
    I think Mole Man will still be meh, Terrax will be good defender, Kingpin solid and Yellowjacket great.
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

I think you’ll be fine. It doesn’t increase the rock field damage at all, which is his only defensive value. Unless you’re getting hit he’ll have the same defensive capability, except a bit more block damage
    Hope that's true. We will be getting more terrax fights in the future.