**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Labryinth of Legends Questions

I’ve been wondering some things whilst I’ve been practising against red hulk:
1) does the class disadvantage or advantage affect the enrage times eg. If I use a r4 SL on a cosmic opponent and it takes the attack from above 2000 with the long enrage timer to 1600 does it change the length of it?
2) if I used GP to deal with magik on the easy path who should I use for synergies ?
3) is it worth spending a couple of weeks grinding health potions for ROL WS or should I just revive to 40% and leave it

Comments

• KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    edited October 2017
    1. No, class disadvantage or advantage does NOT affect the enrage timer. The enrage timer is still based off of base attack with attack synergies regardless of whom you face. So worry not on that :)

2. As long as you have a 5* Rank 4 Star Lord you can bring your GP along and still have increased enraged timer for you SL. You just need one of the following options to maintain increased timer with SL and GP together as a pair.

-One 5* (Mag or Blue Clops/Xavier) + two 4*'s (Mag or Blue Clops/Xavier). Or two 5* Versions plus one 4* works as well.

Or, with the same method above you can use YJ and AM.

3. Yes, it will be a unit saver for you as well as making the most out of your revives. Fights like UC, Falcon, Magik, WM, AM it would be wise to heal up. You can heal up every time you revive if you'd like. I've done that for some of my paths. It comes in handy when taking block damage while trying to bait heavy attacks. SL with a crit hit team you can take down RoL WS and CM in about 4 minutes altogether. It's very easy to stock up on potions that way. Also a good amount of gold can be earned as well.

Hope that helps. If you have any questions feel free to message me
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    KML15 wrote: »
    1. No, class disadvantage or advantage does NOT affect the enrage timer. The enrage timer is still based off of base attack with attack synergies regardless of whom you face. So worry not on that :)

2. As long as you have a 5* Rank 4 Star Lord you can bring your GP along and still have increased enraged timer for you SL. You just need one of the following options to maintain increased timer with SL and GP together as a pair.

-One 5* (Mag or Blue Clops/Xavier) + two 4*'s (Mag or Blue Clops/Xavier). Or two 5* Versions plus one 4* works as well.

3. Yes, it will be a unit saver for you as well as making the most out of your revives. Fights like UC, Falcon, Magik, WM, AM it would be wise to heal up. You can heal up every time you revive if you'd like. I've done that for some of my paths. It comes in handy when taking block damage while trying to bait heavy attacks. SL with a crit hit team you can take down RoL WS and CM in about 4 minutes altogether. It's very easy to stock up on potions that way. Also a good amount of gold can be earned as well.

Will a boost increase the timer? And thanks for the awesome information :)
  • KML15KML15 Posts: 139
    edited October 2017

Will a boost increase the timer? And thanks for the awesome information :)

Nope a boost won't affect the timer duration. Doesn't hurt to pop them though, every little bit helps.

You're Welcome
  • BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    KML15 wrote: »

you need lvl 3 nemesis to use 3 champs for 18% attack I believe. Doesn't 4 star cyclops only give nemesis level 2 = 5%?

so you would need 5 star mags, 4 star mags, 5 star cyclops unless my memory is wrong. 5 star cyclops with 4 star mags and 4 star cyclops would give you 17% atk I believe since 4 star cyclops only has nemesis level 2.