**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best immunity champ?

WinterSpider112WinterSpider112 Posts: 65
edited October 2017 in General Discussion

Best immunity champ? 119 votes

Vison(both)
11%
DaMunkDL864hero3Vision_41Delta_14RotellyJon8299hydrogohardHbhdGreenstrokevinniegainzKocheeseMakabelicoAgentEdward 14 votes
Ultron
6%
CakedaddyYellsomeMillybearrealiTicTROUBL3DArus25Nemesis666Hunter44 8 votes
Iceman
75%
Etaki_LirakoiDNA3000Neroa65GamerMattyloNevvBWazzup31DarkestDestroyerJaffacakedstakHarcourtmazeTheLazyKingArrsssSpity68mum_m2Vossler77Dielawn7Mwhitaker23Ghost998Elurea 90 votes
Dormamu
1%
Bullfighter77Binawayawhile 2 votes
Ultron Prime/Classic
1%
Deadbyrd9Cloutlordree 2 votes
Hulk(poison immune)
0%
watchingyouslee 1 vote
Ghost Rider(bleeed immune)
1%
SuperChronaWilljackson16 2 votes

Comments

• hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    Vison(both)
    vision hands down with his powerdrain/health steal. healblock. a bonus of OG vision with synthesis.

others good too but not as versatile. Ultron wouldve won IF his attack stronger. he hits like a p#### and not much damage.
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Vision doesn't have health steal just FYI
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    Iceman
    Iceman is triple immune, a very solid champ imo.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I'm upset abomination isn't listed :p:p
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Iceman
    Ice is he only champ with triple immunity. GR imo is a close second. Although he is only immune to bleed he has tons of Utility like bleed, power drain, nullify, heal, etc
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    What about Hype? He's poison immune...
    Vison(both)

yeh< sorry my bad. powersteal i meant on an SP1 and powerdrain on SP2 >__<
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    What about Nebula? She's partway between Ultron and Vision with her heals and power lock/drain depending on shock level.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vison(both)
    Vision can get pretty nasty if against someone like Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Wolverine, X-23, Black Panther, Black Panther Civil War, or Venom. Someone who relies or deals bleed damage would have a hard time beating Vision. Plus his Power Drain and Power Steal will be pretty unstoppable as @hero3 said. :wink:
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    When it comes to immunities alone iceman is a clear winner since he is the only one with triple immunities. When looking at immunities and overall usage I'd still put Iceman at the top. He has by far the best damage output, a solid DOT ability, evade prevention, extra armor, and a damage cap so power control most of the time isn't even necessary.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    Vision can get pretty nasty if against someone like Gwenpool, Hawkeye, Wolverine, X-23, Black Panther, Black Panther Civil War, or Venom. Someone who relies or deals bleed damage would have a hard time beating Vision. Plus his Power Drain and Power Steal will be pretty unstoppable as @hero3 said. :wink:

AOU Vision is very easy to fight even with a bleeding champion, his specials are super easy to evade and he has no defensive abilities. OG vision has a little more use on defense with his power gain but if you bait actively it never becomes a problem. People easily beat Vision in ROL with wolverine, x-23 and gwenpool and he has hundreds of thousands of health.
  • Iceman
    He is not just immune to debuffs also can eat sp3 provided his ice Armor. Other immune champs are kinda weak when comes to attack.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Iceman
    hero3 wrote: »

He(AoU Vision) has power burn on both L1 and L2, powersteal is added to both when duped.
    Vison(both)
    He is not just immune to debuffs also can eat sp3 provided his ice Armor. Other immune champs are kinda weak when comes to attack.

i wouldnt say HULKS attack is 'weak'.. but you guys are right. IF OP only means immunity, then not fair as iceman only one with triple immunity.
  • Iceman
    Iceman is the only champ immune to bleed, poison and incinerate.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Vison(both)
    Vision the most underrated, must-need champ. Runs all of war for me and map6/5. It's allllllmost good tier. Maybe if he had power lock too. I could not imagine having a original vision.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Iceman
    Sungj wrote: »
    When it comes to immunities alone iceman is a clear winner since he is the only one with triple immunities. When looking at immunities and overall usage I'd still put Iceman at the top. He has by far the best damage output, a solid DOT ability, evade prevention, extra armor, and a damage cap so power control most of the time isn't even necessary.

Makes you wonder why they neutered Dr Strange so bad, but still wont put him back to how he was. Dont think he would be considered OP now
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Ultron
    I choose ultron
    Cause when ur fight also include degen nodes
    Ultron i prefer
  • Iceman
    Iceman's Triplw immune plus where's Hyperion?
  • Iceman

i wouldnt say HULKS attack is 'weak'.. but you guys are right. IF OP only means immunity, then not fair as iceman only one with triple immunity.

When I meant immune, I was talking about immune to both poison and bleed. Other than iceman I can only think of dormammu as a hard hitter. I use hulk everywhere, less health = stronger Hulk.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Iceman
    Mephisto?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Iceman
    Kocheese wrote: »
    Vision the most underrated, must-need champ. Runs all of war for me and map6/5. It's allllllmost good tier. Maybe if he had power lock too. I could not imagine having a original vision.
    It's lovely ;)
  • Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    Iceman
    only one that's triple immune plus hes a beast.. pretty easy answer
  • Iceman
    wheres luke cage on this list? this is unexceptable
  • Ultron Prime/Classic
    Iceman but then again I'll choose ultron overall when duped because he's basically immune to energy lmao
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Ultron Prime/Classic
    I picked the wrong ultron and can’t revote. Mines 4/55 and an aw monster with suicides. Map 6 fights end in less than 15 hits on day 2
  • SuskanutSuskanut Posts: 113
    Iceman

It's power burn on the sp2
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Source

ordip8qg64id.jpg

Need a Champ which is bleed and incinerate immune.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Vison(both)
    @winterthur then Iceman is the champion for you!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I need a power control champ. :(
    ... and getting desperate.