**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When you think you can't be surprised Halloween calendar comes out

and it's even more atrocious than expected. Last day login reward being premium shards 99% assured?

Welp. Not surprised one bit, that's how you do buisness: transparency with players, hear them out when deciding on the game, and treat them to good stuff on special events.

I am sure with the premium shards i'll gather in these 14 logins, plus some i can purchase to form a Crystal, i'll have a wonderful 2* iron patriot.

PS: i was forgetting, thank you SO much for the boosts day 1: they'll prove vital in an event i 100%'d a week ago, with over 50 souls rotting in my equipment being useless. We deffo needed more souls boosts, 5 x path in every quest were deffo not enough against 2000 rating enemies.

Comments

• Probally true and i think iw ould get a 1*Luke cage
  • Thanks Kabam! I need some more 5* shards! I really appreciate it!
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    ^hope they do. Not for your reason though. Ive got most of the **** these calenders award, dont need it. Just pisses me off.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I love free stuff and since my only source of T4cc shards are from non alliance related areas and calendars I'm happy to take them.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    My chance to get sufficient T4CC to do a first 4* rank 5. :)
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Kabam’s rewards are constantly god awful, I was expecting them to be better than this for Halloween but surprised once again, you’d think we’d actually expect the **** rewards but it seems like they just get worse & worse then better with harder content & older content becoming obsolete. They need to take notes from Netmarble, Marvel Future Fight’s login rewards are amazing(which they should be for everyday loyal players deserve this) & Kabam’s are straight garbage. [removed by moderation]
    Post edited by TenebrousTenebrific on
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @Dropfaith I'm not one to complain about getting free stuff at all. I usually label those complainers as typical Kabam players, 'cos you know we like to complain about anything, even stuff that we get free just by logging in everyday.

Honestly though, for a special calendar, the rewards do feel underwhelming. Even more so after the current underwhelming monthly login calendar. The rewards to be gained from this special calendar are still better than not getting them in the first place, so I am gladly accepting them. And hope that Kabam continues with these special and monthly login calendars.

Just voicing my opinion that there were some expectations that this special calendar would have been better than the present monthly login calendar, but free stuff are always welcomed anytime.
  • Its a joke. Thats all i can say. For a game thats going downhill and they give out that. They've screwed up so much lately i was expecting a lot more then that. I like the free stuff but i just think what they gave us is a joke. There so out of touch with the community its not even funny.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I used to laugh when complain complained about having too many science cats. ...

Guess which class I will likely pull my first set of 3?

Speaking of RNG, I can hardly get Science T4CC.
    It may all change after this post.

• SteelheadSteelhead Posts: 52
    You guys are unbelievable. You don't even have to do anything to earn these things other than open the app. Entitlement at its finest here...this is exactly what's wrong with this young generation. Move out of your mom's basement and try working for a living...then come back and complain.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    winterthur wrote: »
    phillgreen wrote: »
    I used to laugh when complain complained about having too many science cats. ...

Guess which class I will likely pull my first set of 3?

Speaking of RNG, I can hardly get Science T4CC.
    It may all change after this post.

Swap you science for any other class :wink:

Here's hoping we both end up with a set, doesn't matter what it is because in my case I'll wait until I get someone gamechanging.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Addyos wrote: »
    @Dropfaith I'm not one to complain about getting free stuff at all. I usually label those complainers as typical Kabam players, 'cos you know we like to complain about anything, even stuff that we get free just by logging in everyday.

Honestly though, for a special calendar, the rewards do feel underwhelming. Even more so after the current underwhelming monthly login calendar. The rewards to be gained from this special calendar are still better than not getting them in the first place, so I am gladly accepting them. And hope that Kabam continues with these special and monthly login calendars.

Just voicing my opinion that there were some expectations that this special calendar would have been better than the present monthly login calendar, but free stuff are always welcomed anytime.

I'm looking at it now and it does appear to be better rewards than the typical monthly calendar or this monthly in particular. I see 500 3* shards, 500 4* shards, 500 5* shards, 15 T4CC fragment crystals, and some random number of PHC shards, plus some boosts. That's not bad for 14 days of logging in, on top of the weekly and monthly calendars.
  • KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Morgan wrote: »
    Steelhead wrote: »
    You guys are unbelievable. You don't even have to do anything to earn these things other than open the app. Entitlement at its finest here...this is exactly what's wrong with this young generation. Move out of your mom's basement and try working for a living...then come back and complain.

I live alone since i was 17 so what? Does it mean i'm more oriented to be conceiving on certain things? SHall i remembe you that a game in order to be appealing should...APPEAL its players?

If you spend 6 straight months effing up EVERYTHING, then you still fail at a simple calendar which would at least settle down people raging at the company, you're just adding fuel to a fire.

It's literally SMARTNESS101.

So what now? they spared few bucks not giving better rewards and in Exchange people will keep shitting on them. Free stuff is free no probs, but cutting down your own image day after day after day will bring an end soon or late.

Cause it doesn't matter how nice and fun a game is if none plays it yanno. Better and older games had the same fate just cause the Devs thought they could do whatever they wanted, cause playerbase was supposed to buy even **** from them.

With your statement, you might be one. So i won't gift my dump to the other guy rather sell it to you for 1 buck. Buisness right?

For the record, misusing the word "literally" is not something one should do in the same sentence as a word containing "smart."
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Can't say I agree. It's a Login Calendar that has some decent days. It's all gratuitous.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    The last year halloween calender had better rewards
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Man all this free stuff we are collecting is so annoying. I don't appreciate the 4 and 5* shards or a guaranteed 3*. All this free gold this entire month and all my buddies were just rejoicing in all the gold they didn't have. I'm so ungrateful, entitled, and full of it.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yes, by all means let's all b!tch over free shards and t4c shard crystals that we did not expect to get either way.
    Of course it could have been more. And still people would b!tch about it. But by all means, continue complaining.
    I really pity those that go through life with attitudes like this. I feel sorry for you.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Oh what did the players do to deserve such an amazing calendar
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited October 2017
    what is this garbage calendar !? especially the last item, wtf ? Well I'm disappointed, even if it is free stuff and whatnot, I expected more
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Those complaining about free stuff from the log in calendar...

Don’t log in then. Problem solved.

Quit whining. They could have simply gave us nothing.
  • Kabam need to find some way to scale calendars with peoples levels. Maybe all calendars should take uncollected into account and get rid of the puny rewards that wouldnt benefit someone stuck on act 3
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Gift me the "dump" rewards.
    I'll make fertilizer out of it and grow my roster.

The calendar free stuff should be a capitalism mindset. Take it, say thank you, and use it.
    ......or grow in bitterness until MCOC is your only friend.
  • WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    It would be fine if they had a better reward at the end. Last time I opened that **** crystal I got premium hero shards. **** worthless at my Uncollected level.
  • Bapoi wrote: »
    Yes, by all means let's all b!tch over free shards and t4c shard crystals that we did not expect to get either way.
    Of course it could have been more. And still people would b!tch about it. But by all means, continue complaining.
    I really pity those that go through life with attitudes like this. I feel sorry for you.

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read this.
  • It's one thing to share your feedback constructively in the forums, it's yet another to vent. These forums aren't the place for it. The personal attacks, profanity, and namecalling aren't welcome here. This thread is now closed as it's gotten too far out of hand.
This discussion has been closed.