**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring Back Beginner Difficulty

CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I honestly think that the choice to remove Beginner difficulty was not a good idea. It gave a decent amount of units for the energy cost, and I was kind of looking forward to seeing how many difficulties the EQ could have if they kept adding them. It also was a major source of units and resources for beginner players. I think that it should be brought back, because there really wasn’t a reason to remove it, unless it caused a major strain on the game servers. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I'd rather just see normal have the energy cost/number of paths of beginner difficulty

I suppose what I meant was the layout of beginner difficulty. I don’t actually care about the PI of the opponents. I just want the energy and layout of beginner, along with the exclusive 2* back.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

IKON said:

I'd rather just see normal have the energy cost/number of paths of beginner difficulty

I suppose what I meant was the layout of beginner difficulty. I don’t actually care about the PI of the opponents. I just want the energy and layout of beginner, along with the exclusive 2* back.
    I agree with the layout, I just don't want a 6th difficulty added, time already feels short since Cav difficulty. Exclusive 2* makes sense as well.
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    You get 150 units for normal, 150 units for heroic, 150 units for master. Then, they added 150 units into UC as a result.

I think Kabam mod stated the reasoning clearly already when it was removed. Ultimately, it allows them to focus on other content in the game and normal difficulty was pretty much the same thing already.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    NapaHero said:

Easy units is why they killed it

Yeah cause Normal difficulty is such a large leap in difficulty.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    GIVE ME MY EXCLUSIVE 2* BAAAAACK
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    They should just leave it and whoever wants to do it can and whoever doesn't want to do it then dont do it.
  • Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    I wished they merged the event rewards and energy costs. An exclusive 2* in completion, the 3* still in exp. The energy costs from beginner, but everything else from normal still stay
  • I'd like them to drop the energy down to beginner, 2* exclusives every now and then are quite nice but it's the units that are the big one for me.

Let's be real, normal difficulty isn't really relevant past day 3-4 anyway.
  • Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    I would love this back. It was a great way to gain a new 2 star for the roster