Options

Who’s better to max out first duped five star killmonger or duped five star stealth spider

Biggumsss55Biggumsss55 Posts: 33
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who’s better to max out first duped five star killmonger or duped five star stealth spider 25 votes

Stealth
68%
AssumedNameThatOneMasterGamerLuke9523EtjamaSarvanga1_BonzodavidMaxLeeBen_15455ChikelPrakhar_82JragonMaster170[Deleted User]Barani7daDualityCopeMessy151gL4C1eRAgenteMagnus 17 votes
Killmonger
32%
Lvernon15RakeYoungRockypantherxgforcefanErosenseiogOmedennGreanLemoNot 8 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    edited February 2021
    Killmonger
    Stealthy for massive crit damage and anti Miss/Unstoppable.

Killmonger for multiple safety nets and anti Evade/Autoblock.

Personally, I prefer Killmonger out of the two, but Stealthy has a lot going for him.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I'd say depending on which Variants you have completed.
    -If you haven't completed Variant 5, Stealth Spidey would help you complete that which would get you the Rank Up Resources for Killmonger.
    -If you haven't completed Variant 6, Killmonger would help you complete that which would get you the Rank Up Resources for Stealth Spidey.

If you have both completed then I could only give you my Preference, which is Stealth Spidey with his Quick Ramp Up but both are great.
  • Options
    gforcefangforcefan Posts: 381 ★★★
    Killmonger
    Both are great and are deserving. I personally find KM to have more overall utility (which does not mean SS doesn't have utility). SS hits harder though. I think overall I use KM more, especially since I have void. Together they are amazing.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Stealth
    Stealthy, Imo
    Didn't you already make a discussion for this?