**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can’t evade OG Vision L1 (video attached)

World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
Map5 OG Vision. 10/18/2017

After last night she game maintenance, I have been unable to evade original Visions L1 special attack. I tried this fight several times (force quit) and finally made a video because no matter what I did, I would get hit. Tried with magik and gwenpool but couldn’t evade even though I’m pretty sure my timing was right.

Video below is from iPad4 latest iOS
Also tried with my iPhone6 but had he same problem.

I’d like to know if anyone else is experiencing this problem.

https://youtu.be/8uvRgXvq1EA

Comments

• ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Are you 100% sure you have dexterity on?
    I believe you, just want to make sure is the thing.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    OMG, redid masteries. will check

Edit: You're right FG.

I feel silly. How do I delete this thread?
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Fought Iron Man after that and was able to evade his L1

ah, well awesome that you have proof of this. Now to wait for kabam's answer. :lol:
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Fought Iron Man after that and was able to evade his L1

ah, well awesome that you have proof of this. Now to wait for kabam's answer. :lol:

Nope, my fault. I guess I didnt evade L1 from IM
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    You realize it does zero damage if you block it? I never even attempt to evade it.
    Purveyor wrote: »
    You realize it does zero damage if you block it? I never even attempt to evade it.

Evading it gives you that critical chance and gives you a better opening for an attack. Plus, you get really used to it after a long time.
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, I’m just used to evading it . Mystic syms have the same L1 also so it helps to just get used to evading the special.

Forum Guy was right and I feel totally silly. Thanks for your help.
    Yeah, I’m just used to evading it . Mystic syms have the same L1 also so it helps to just get used to evading the special.

Forum Guy was right and I feel totally silly. Thanks for your help.

lol no problem, and yeah those mystic sims do damage with the same special animation, which is why you need to evade those most of the time.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    lol. Same thing happened to me before. I was getting so angry. lost a champ in section 1 of aq and took multiple shots from a scarlet witch in a quest. Then finally looked at my mastery and realized the problem.