Options

Is Quicksilver gonna be added?

BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
edited February 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Don't read this unless you already watched all the episodes of WandaVision
Since Quicksilver Is WandaVision is he going to be added if so will Wanda be added with or is this a potential to add her kids who have powers aswell?
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Since Quicksilver Is WandaVision is he going to be added if so will Wanda be added with or is this a potential to add her kids who have powers aswell?
    Maybe, I'd be pissed if they didn't and honestly a Injustice type Flash character would be so sick. I'd just love to see him have insane dash and like a 8 hit combo or something insane
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Who's spamming Insightful??
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

Our knowledge abt it is not better than yours. He will join the game at some point of time but not sure when.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    LOL, although I watched all of Wandavision , your title suggest that he is involved. You should have changed the title to will this wandavision character be added.
  • Options
    Add all of your WandaVision favorites to the Character Wishlist 3.0 Thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.