**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

How do I defeat Mephisto?

EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
What do I do? I am in the new quest with the 6*s and I can get the boss not easily, but, not too hard and I can’t defeat Mephisto. The aura of incineration is one thing, but the bit that gets me is the regeneration, it’s insane.
My team: 4* R4 Rogue - 3,967 - Awakened LvL 20.
4* R4 Guillotine - 3,588 - Awakened LvL 20.
4* R4 Quake - 3,521 - Unawakened.
4* R4 Hyperion - 3,343 - Unawakened.
5* R2 Groot - 3,362 - Unawakened. (Groot is for Dashback bleed on Blade).
I have an Iceman but he’s Unawakened and he’s 3* R1. Should I rank 3* Iceman up to Rank 4 or what?

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    quake can do it with charging her heavy attack
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

It's going to take forever with a 4* r4
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    EVade like crazy, never push his aura to two stacks hulk worked amazing for me for me everytime he procced his aura I would blast a level 1 at him and send him faaaaar away from me
  • EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 38
    GbSarkar wrote: »

It's going to take forever with a 4* r4
    EVade like crazy, never push his aura to two stacks hulk worked amazing for me for me everytime he procced his aura I would blast a level 1 at him and send him faaaaar away from me
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The solution to regeneration is just ... patience. Just consider that he has 150k health instead of 100k. It is a one-regen per fight thingy not a constant thing like RoL wolvie.

Take a deep breath and see that the regeneration does not kill you. Continue the fight as you are fighting him before. Also, only the regen on first fight is a lot. After that , he only has one soul and it is a low regen number.

Thank you for your tips and advice. It is appreciated.