Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.

How do I defeat Mephisto?

EcBatLFCEcBatLFC Posts: 37
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
What do I do? I am in the new quest with the 6*s and I can get the boss not easily, but, not too hard and I can’t defeat Mephisto. The aura of incineration is one thing, but the bit that gets me is the regeneration, it’s insane.
My team: 4* R4 Rogue - 3,967 - Awakened LvL 20.
4* R4 Guillotine - 3,588 - Awakened LvL 20.
4* R4 Quake - 3,521 - Unawakened.
4* R4 Hyperion - 3,343 - Unawakened.
5* R2 Groot - 3,362 - Unawakened. (Groot is for Dashback bleed on Blade).
I have an Iceman but he’s Unawakened and he’s 3* R1. Should I rank 3* Iceman up to Rank 4 or what?

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    quake can do it with charging her heavy attack
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

It's going to take forever with a 4* r4
  • EVade like crazy, never push his aura to two stacks hulk worked amazing for me for me everytime he procced his aura I would blast a level 1 at him and send him faaaaar away from me
  • quake can do it with charging her heavy attack
    GbSarkar wrote: »

It's going to take forever with a 4* r4
    EVade like crazy, never push his aura to two stacks hulk worked amazing for me for me everytime he procced his aura I would blast a level 1 at him and send him faaaaar away from me
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    The solution to regeneration is just ... patience. Just consider that he has 150k health instead of 100k. It is a one-regen per fight thingy not a constant thing like RoL wolvie.

Take a deep breath and see that the regeneration does not kill you. Continue the fight as you are fighting him before. Also, only the regen on first fight is a lot. After that , he only has one soul and it is a low regen number.

Thank you for your tips and advice. It is appreciated.