**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Somewhere Over The Bifröst

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Xnmfjx_13 said:

Do you get Uru from god tier side quest? If so it’s not posted. If not, do you only expect people to run it one time for the title?

I'm pretty sure the caskets are a one time purchase. Once you bought the tier 9 you wont need anymore uru.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    and where do we farm the uru fragments?
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    I think I get it, so we get a feather each day and those feathers are used to enter the Gauntlet(which is where we get those uru fragments). If your Uncollected or higher than you automatically get to quest tier 6, once you finish the quest tier 6 once you unlock quest tier 7 and so on so forth. And im assuming the same thing applies to the caskets, where instead of paying feathers you pay the thing you need to buy with uru fragments. For example if i want to do tier 6 i would use the uru fragments i have and buy the tier 6 casket and the same thing applies with the other tiers. Once I do tier 6 casket I unlock tier 7, once i do tier 7, i do tier 8, and it repeats. Someone correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure thats how this event works.
  • Options
    RebornMVPRebornMVP Posts: 49
    edited February 2021
    Kabam Boo said:

Just to reiterate the part for Uncollected and up:
    You MUST claim the Caskets 1 - 5 in order to unlock Quest Tier 6. Everybody starts at Quest Tier 1. Unfortunately, we could not isolate your accounts and start you at Quest Tier 6 automatically, which is why you are given enough Uru in your inboxes so you can claim Caskets 1 - 5 (unlocks Quest Tiers 2 - 6) right away instead of having to work your way through Quest Tiers 1 - 5. Does this make more sense now? :)

Ohhhhhhhh I understand now,
    Thank you for explaining
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

Just to reiterate the part for Uncollected and up:
    You MUST claim the Caskets 1 - 5 in order to unlock Quest Tier 6. Everybody starts at Quest Tier 1. Unfortunately, we could not isolate your accounts and start you at Quest Tier 6 automatically, which is why you are given enough Uru in your inboxes so you can claim Caskets 1 - 5 (unlocks Quest Tiers 2 - 6) right away instead of having to work your way through Quest Tiers 1 - 5. Does this make more sense now? :)

Hi, i think you need to make this comment a sticker or edit the SOMEWHERE OVER THE BIFRÖST event text so this piece of information is added. i think this information is very important and shouldn't be gone and drowning in a sea of comments in this thread.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,007 ★★★★★

It sounds like you need a masters in Ancient Egyptology and Math to decide this event lol

The Asgardians are Nordic Mythology. Not Egyptology
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Are the daily vanquishing blows event going to have similar milestones to the 22 hr hero use events i.e. potions, sig stones, and units?
  • Options
    Can caskets be purchased mutiple times or just once?
  • Options

Why come up with these overcomplicated quests? Every month I wonder what I need to do and what I have missed out just cause I clicked the wrong button. Always have to wait for YouTubers to make sense of the nonsense.
    What’s wrong with simplicity? Start here, fight this, get rewards, done.

I don’t want to get a blue ticket from quest 1 which I can exchange for a red ticket in the store to get the green ticket to enter quest 2 which gives me the yellow ticket to keep until quest 3 starts but only if I also have the purple ticket from the calendar which gets me to the quest that gives orange tickets which I can then exchange for rewards unless I have missed the white ticket given by the ticket master.

If you're uncollected don't forget to collect the gold tickets from email and trade them for the pink, grey, brown, violet, and silver tickets first. This lets you skip to quest 6.
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Just once: they are both containers with rewards and unlocks for the next higher difficulty tier.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Why for god sake so much of brain involved in understanding the side quests

Modok lab was best where we can fought different opponents and getting same rewards always for every player
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

H3t3r said:

Just once: they are both containers with rewards and unlocks for the next higher difficulty tier.
    Ok. So we have 35 feathers. 400 uru. What are the max rewards possible?
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★
    I just need 6% tech t5cc to form my first catalyst!

Dear Odin, hear my wish and grant me the gift to unlock Thronebreaker!
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    What about those people who will become UC next month? Should they keep all their feathers until becoming UC and them getting the 120 uru, or should they go for it?
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

What about those people who will become UC next month? Should they keep all their feathers until becoming UC and them getting the 120 uru, or should they go for it?

Best strategy would be to save it until someone confirms or denies it for sure
  • Options
    Double the rewards and it’ll be almost worth it.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Can anyone tell me what will be difficulty level for tier 8 or above?
    I am not good enough skilled player, so just curious that can I handle tier 8 or above.
  • Options
    JoNeSy01JoNeSy01 Posts: 7
    What kind of rewards will be in the solo objectives? And do these objectives reset each day?