**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ddhk and daredevil miss buff

2»

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    tafre said:

I mean it would be very funny if Ghost can phase through every attack DDHK or OG DD during the sp3 but can't during the actual fight.

That won't change. She will still take the damage, unless under the hood synergy which will make her not to take damage
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

I sincerely hope they still do MISS Ghost though

She isn't invisible. She is phasing. And we WILL protest if that so happens so check for it before the update gets launched.

Wait and see if Ghost gets updated to a new callout that isn't 'Miss'...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,958 ★★★★★

I really hope they make an exception for Ghost, because it makes no sense whatsoever that Daredevil would be able to hit into another dimension.

"Phasing" is generally just vibrating your molecules to pass through or be unharmed by things. It has nothing to do with dimensions, you're just checking your molecule placement beneficially.
  • BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Those who used ghost against DDHK boss in v6 for completion, better go explore now.
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

I really hope they make an exception for Ghost, because it makes no sense whatsoever that Daredevil would be able to hit into another dimension.

It doesn't make sense for HT, Fury or Roblin either...
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

Terra said:

"Phasing" is generally just vibrating your molecules to pass through or be unharmed by things. It has nothing to do with dimensions, you're just checking your molecule placement beneficially.

Since Daredevil lacks magical abilities and still follows the laws of space time...it makes no sense.
    Ah yes, Spider-Man, known sorcerer and bender of space-time
  • Since Daredevil lacks magical abilities and still follows the laws of space time...it makes no sense.

Actually, Daredevil along with all of the rest of the champions trapped in the Battlerealm seem to have lost the ability to detect or utilize one of the normal spacial dimensions of space-time. Maybe they've gained access to the phasing dimension in exchange.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

No but don’t you realise, because Daredevil can’t see Ghost vibrating her molecules making her able to pass through anything, it means that he can punch her. That makes sense... /s
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Since Daredevil lacks magical abilities and still follows the laws of space time...it makes no sense.

Actually, Daredevil along with all of the rest of the champions trapped in the Battlerealm seem to have lost the ability to detect or utilize one of the normal spacial dimensions of space-time. Maybe they've gained access to the phasing dimension in exchange.
    Yeah you’d have thought one of the champs had managed to realise they could just walk around the opponent, instead of only dashing back and forwards
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

She will now not work against them.

Before this change, they just had a silly easter-egg that wasn't really working properly, or consistent. Now they will straight up get that ability, on their actual abilities list. At least now there won't be any easter-eggs here, alongside the Emma Frost/Prof X / Stryfe attacks as well.

Now there's only a few couple more of these to fix in the future

I both agree and disagree ...

from a simplicity standpoint, I really like this change .. it's simple, straight forward, easy to remember and removes any of the vague-odd-ball interactions (ie Guillotine 2099, etc)

That said, the other side of the coin is ... "they can't miss Stryfe cloak? Huh?" So oddly, DD is now "sort of" immune to psychic effect? Not crazy about it .. but in the chase for a bit of simplicity .. I can allow my desire for a bit realism in this regard slide . ;)

Now to just get a confirmation from kabam that :
    yes, DD won't miss when Stryfe is cloaked.
    or
    No, DD will miss when Stryfe is cloaked because .. #psychic ...
    plus follow up of "why you said "never miss" then" :pensive: