**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

FOR UNCOLLECTED ASPIRANTS

CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
So I was reading a post '2020 mcoc goals' many people are aiming to become UNCOLLECTED

So I thought of starting a thread where my fellow UNCOLLECTED ASPIRANTS can post their issues and experienced players in community can help them

Feel free to post ur issues

I think together we can become UNCOLLECTED

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
KNOWLEDGE SHARED IS POWER MULTIPLIED
- ROBERT BOYCE

Comments

• AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    While I'm not looking for advice, this is a good idea.
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Astounds said:

Astounds said:

U can help those who are looking for advice ☺️
    Feel free to post whatever is coming on your way to uncollected
  • Bigg_DoggBigg_Dogg Posts: 128
    Number 1 tip: do act 4 100%
  • RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    For me, the key to Uncollected was power control, regen and some bleed/burn damage,. My awakened Doc Voodoo and Magik to be key players for me mostly because of the power control. If you can't bait specials and dodge you will take some serious damage throughout. Power locking with Magik or power burn with Doc V kept me from taking a lot of big hits. I also paired Domino with Red Hulk to make her heavy attack an incinerate attack. While she did have the power control of my two mystics, she was able to evade a lot of damage.

Its not just about the roster. I really recommend practicing baiting specials and dodge/intercept combos if you want to make it through without spending a ton of units. I got stuck on 5.2.4 trying to muscle my way through. I gave up for awhile and went back to it trying more finesse and it made a difference. I also found Rath Illusions Youtube videos on chapter 5 helped me out a lot.
    Thnx
  • Darksun987Darksun987 Posts: 83
    A lot of people who don't have uncollected I think are suffering from a lack of JDI.

JDI = Just Do It

Stop being scared and just do it. Get a bunch of units from arena and keep making progress. It improves your rewards so much.
  • Deadline18Deadline18 Posts: 15
    Best tip for uncollected, use your rank 3 five stars or maxed out duped 4 stars to save potions and units
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    This will be my 2nd month playing this game and I would love to take on this challenge. Just completed the 1st quest of Act 5.1 and I think if I persevere I can do it.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

This will be my 2nd month playing this game and I would love to take on this challenge. Just completed the 1st quest of Act 5.1 and I think if I persevere I can do it.

Good luck .. it's not nearly as hard as some hype it up to be .. tricky - yes .. hard - no ..

Go into Collector with your biggest champs ..and understand he WILL kill whoever you put against him . that's fine .. it's just about doing dmg to him .. optimally, you want to do 20% of his health with each champ .. you have 5 champs .. that's the match .. and no revives used .. ;)

Of course, it doesn't always work that well .. but you never know!!
    (My 5* R3 Void took over 50% of his health the first time .. so if you have a good champ ... and play well, and get a little lucky ... Collector isn't too hard) ;)
  • Zakrw_317Zakrw_317 Posts: 50
    I have the champs but i do not have the skill at all
    Zakrw_317 said:

D
    Zakrw_317 said:

Dork lessons can help u
    Practice the new skills u learn in act 4 exploration
  • El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    Simple guide on spending money and using units:
    - Buy good deals like:
    Class T4 Catalyst. Awakening gems for 4* and 5* no 3*. 4* and 5* star shards. Ultimate Crystals if you want to progress on the game and get some 4* Champs. T2 Alpha
    Do not:
    Get T4 basic or any Class or basic catalyst below rank 4 and T1 Alpha
    - Buy Units for:
    Revives. Energy refills. Potions. Masteries and maybe boosts
    Do not use units for:
    PCH. Store bundles. PROFILE PICTURES. 2* hero crystal
    Surprised see such an old post revived
    But comrades i would love share that this month i finally became uncollected :)
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
    Nick fury does some work against the collecter just saying. 4* maxed out can do around 20% of his health before he reaches sp3. Don’t make the mistake of parrying him. He will shrug it off and you just lost health. LEARN HOW TO INTERCEPT. that’s what got me to UC
    TP33 said:

Nick fury does some work against the collecter just saying. 4* maxed out can do around 20% of his health before he reaches sp3. Don’t make the mistake of parrying him. He will shrug it off and you just lost health. LEARN HOW TO INTERCEPT. that’s what got me to UC

Agreed
  • A lot of people who don't have uncollected I think are suffering from a lack of JDI.

JDI = Just Do It

Stop being scared and just do it. Get a bunch of units from arena and keep making progress. It improves your rewards so much.

I know I'm quite late to this discussion, Vandememarie I'm also in a similar position that you were. I'm a decent player but 5.1.2 is giving me trouble. Like I just can't get past 4 defenders.
  • can i become uc with mu roster
    r4 namor , r3 corvus , (both 4star)
    r2 mojo, r 2 aegon(both 5 star unduped)
    i can chuck in r3 hit monkey or prof x instead of aegon
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Don’t get stupidly ban by trying to be uncollected quicker 😉

Do the arenas to get enough units
    Complete solo objectives to get free revives and potions
    Read the nodes to make sure you completely understand the challenge of your chosen path
    Choose wisely your champions and ask uncollected team mate for advices
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021

Wow. This reply has been here for a year. So much has happened. I quit the game from Mid-April to Mid-July 2020 then I just got Act 7.1 explored the other day.

EDIT: I finally got Uncollected late July 2020. Lol.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★

For one to get uncollected. I recommend grinding arena first t get about 1k units just to be safe. You won’t need all 1k but it’s a safe spot. I recommend ranking up stark Spider-Man because he’s gonna help a lot. Also you’re gonna need someone who can do a lot of chip damage like AV since the collector has a damage cap. Daredevil (classic) is gonna be needed aswell too dodge the collectors special. He needs t be awakened. Do not bring havok because, again, damage cap and havok isn’t gonna work all that well. If you have a ramp up champion,. You can use them to get through the path that you choose.

Good luck.

Sorry, but who is AV?

• I think I can become UC it’s just a matter of being smart. What do you think?
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★

I think I can become UC it’s just a matter of being smart. What do you think?

I feel the Collector hits hard and fast, often my champs dies without me registering a single hit. So, need to take note of that aspect.
  • Edwxn said:

Sorry, but who is AV?

Agent Venom
  • GunnesGunnes Posts: 32

Just became uncollected. Yeah I know I had to use around 500 units as well as revives, health pots and love juice potions <-what's in those anyway? But thought to share in case anyone else who has strong champs but isn't that good with story quests was wondering, I recommend getting 1000 units although you won't use that much. I'm more used to AQ and AW than the story quest nodes.
  • GunnesGunnes Posts: 32
    Oh also Hit Monkey came in clutch for me with high attack and high crits on multiple hits and speed.
  • N_Pool_1N_Pool_1 Posts: 6
    I need help. I have got maxed out 4* Cap IW, Cap Marvel and Symbiote Supreme (awakened) and maxed out 4* hulkbuster and archangel (unawakened). Also i have 4* rank 4 Gwenpool, Sorcerer Supreme, Thing and rank 3 5* stark spidey. Can I get uncollected with this deck and should i rankup someone else