**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Cav Difficulty Rewards

NukusNukus Posts: 10
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Great reward increase, I'm glad the are finally making T5CC easily accessible! the increase in 6* shards is also a nice bonus. And those T2As are always needed!

Great job Kabam

Comments

• H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Link?
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    The rewards got buffed?
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    What?
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Holy hell they did update it.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Only took 6 months, but better late than never, glad the t5cc is a nexus so it has a purpose over aq
    They did it, these guys actually really did it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Only took 6 months, but better late than never, glad the t5cc is a nexus so it has a purpose over aq

Uncollected eq took two years for a update lmao. This is impressive!!!
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Seriously Mix Master why? Its already annoying in AW as it is. Geez you guys always think what benefits you but never us summoners smh
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    This reward update looks amazing! Very much needed!
  • Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

Seriously Mix Master why? Its already annoying in AW as it is. Geez you guys always think what benefits you but never us summoners smh

Did you try doing it when it was cant touch this? it was even worse. Mixmaster is actually counterable if you play right. cant touch this its basically a hailmary unless you attack while stunned. Much better node now.
    Primis00 said:

Did you try doing it when it was cant touch this? it was even worse. Mixmaster is actually counterable if you play right. cant touch this its basically a hailmary unless you attack while stunned. Much better node now.
    Can’t touch this was easy lol

Primis00 said:

Then mixmaster shouldnt be a problem for you anyway "lol"
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

Primis00 said:

Not without an evade counter. It reduced the number of champs able to do the node by a lot. Now, everyone can do the node. Just that they won't benefit from the buff/reduced time.
    edited March 2021

Primis00 said:

Not without an evade counter. It reduced the number of champs able to do the node by a lot. Now, everyone can do the node. Just that they won't benefit from the buff/reduced time.
    Well I was using bwdo and I didn’t have any trouble. You didn’t need an evade champ to counter that node
    edited March 2021
  • PapdichaatPapdichaat Posts: 86
    edited March 2021
    When it says nexus.... does that mean only a choice of 3?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

When it says nexus.... does that mean only a choice of 3???

Because most of us were expecting selectors

Yes it only choices of 3 class with is far better then any and when it said nexus u don’t expecting a selected
    As long as you had someone in out shock, disorient or incinerate that node was easy to counter.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

Most of us were expecting no such thing. Nexus is a good idea as long as the result of the nexus cant be 3 of the same class.

As long as you had someone in out shock, disorient or incinerate that node was easy to counter.

Yeah but either way. Mixmaster is easier to handle than Cant touch this. Doesnt matter if it was easy before, its even easier now in that case. And my response was to the guy claiming it would be harder now.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    They should not ever give out a selector for monthly content IMO. The RNG factor is a key component of the game and based on how it's built it needs to stay that way. Giving out a full selector every month also cheapens the exploration rewards of permanent content.
    Primis00 said:

Yeah but either way. Mixmaster is easier to handle than Cant touch this. Doesnt matter if it was easy before, its even easier now in that case. And my response was to the guy claiming it would be harder now.
    I’m not a fan because I feel like it’s gonna be more difficult for bwdo but I can never know until I try.
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    IKON said:

Most of you wanted selectors, something Kabam was unprepared to do, but they did compromise and give nexus crystals instead, which to me is a perfect compromise.
    The nexus is great if only it gives 3 different options and I'm sure on it but can it give 3 of the same classes as a choice or is it guaranteed to be different 3 classes?

Primis00 said:

I’m not a fan because I feel like it’s gonna be more difficult for bwdo but I can never know until I try.
    I mean it should be about the same. She applies shocks very easily so it shouldnt be a problem.