**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Wrong aq rewards. [Merged Threads]

Comments

• I've got the same problem :/
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    Also had one member just report that he received two sets of rewards. One was the proper compensation, the other one was wrong.
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    We got the wrong set of rewards from the apology rewards. We are in the advanced tier and got knocked down to normal in the bug. We should have gotten the advanced apology rewards because that was the tier we were suppose to be in. Anybody else having this issue?
  • ViaReSViaReS Posts: 11
    Still this maddening question lingers on our head y this difference in compensations and few of em get both the packages while a few unlucky ones like me who have got only the smaller ones are crying here. I always knew TEAM KABAM loves me, but so much????
  • AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    gonkrgssbc4y.png
  • polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike any comment on thism
  • I also got wrong rewards. 0kpj7mo2nxk5.png
  • ScarredPoolScarredPool Posts: 56
    edited October 2017
    They seem correct to me. First is Milestone and Rank rewards and the second is additional compensation
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Same.

I got 700 glory, another in my alliance got got over double that. Kabam pls!
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    I know it's early but would a Moderator like to comment on what is going on??
  • I also received the wrong rewards
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Okay, this is quite tricky! It seems all players have got the rewards, wether right or wrong I don't know.

However last AQ. Me and a couple others left our ally, it was an amicable split, we were entitled to rewards and claimed, the precious AQ to that, we also got rewards etc as normal...

Now in our current ally obviously the blackout period is on, so we don't get anything for this AQ which is fine.

But it seems us moving ally has stopped us getting the rewards we were due for the incorrect ranking!? Which we should be due still!

Please can someone get back to me, or let me know if I am right or wrong? It just seems to caused some sort of issue with us receiving them.
    Prob busy shaking their heads and merging "Wrong AQ Rewards" threads as we speak lol.
  • Gamer wrote: »
    And what about the refund of the resources that we used to run map 4 on Monday? It was supposed to be free and it took the gold and loyalty from our treasury to start the map. Afterwards the map costs were removed, but have yet to receive compensation.
    Ther hav gov US the gold and BC. Bac and lc. From the mistake. One mondays

So y’all already got your resources back from Monday?? We should be getting back 400,000 good and 25,000 loyalty chips
  • ViaReSViaReS Posts: 11
    edited October 2017
    They seem correct to me. First is Milestone and Rank rewards and the second is additional compensation

It seems right to me as well but the only problem is where is it??
  • *gold. Damn auto correct
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    More info:

After speaking to my alliance it seems we were supposed to get two in-game emails, though some of us only got one.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,539 ★★★★★
    @ScarredPool The issue is that not everyone has gotten both sets of rewards; some members got the lesser, while others got the greater reward, and still others got both. All within the same ally.

Dr. Zola
  • supermanMKZsupermanMKZ Posts: 194
    Supposed to get one set for incorrect tier placement plus another set matching AQ ending on the 5th that we haven't got yet :(
  • ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★
    Same issue here
    So the "wrong" one is to make up for being shorted on the end of week rewards, and the "right" one is for the milestone events? If so that makes more sense. Would have made even more sense to send out an in game mail explaining this before they started sending out the compensation if that is indeed the case. Fingers crossed!
  • Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Wow. I only get 1 glory crystal. Not even a greater. 1 t4bc and 700 glory?! While others in my alliance are getting 11 different crystals?? 2200 glory! And 2 GREATER glory crystals?! What gives???!!!!
  • Affliction wrote: »
    Wow. I only get 1 glory crystal. Not even a greater. 1 t4bc and 700 glory?! While others in my alliance are getting 11 different crystals?? 2200 glory! And 2 GREATER glory crystals?! What gives???!!!!

Were you all in the same Alliance when this all went down? Or have you just recently joined this Alliance?
  • CinnCinn Posts: 81
    @Kabam Miike I received the small package that contained 700 glory but never received the additional email that contained map 5 and map 6 crystals. My alliance mates for the past year all received both.
  • @Kabam Miike I've recived rewards for not being promoted, while i should receive rewards from being wrongfully relegated to advanced tier. What's funny is that some people from my alliance got both e-mails.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Alright everybody, we need more information, because this is all very confusing. Those that are saying they received the wrong rewards, can you tell me exactly why you believe you should have received something different?

There are 2 messages going out. One which was for all Alliances that were placed in the wrong tier after the Alliance Quest series that concluded on October 5th. This message will contain the rewards you received in the Sept 30th to Oct 5th Alliance Quest (based on the Alliance you were in at the end of the event), in compensation for being placed in the wrong bracket the following series (October 8th-13th).

The second message is for Alliances that would have gone up a tier in the October 8th-13th series, since we did not take that series into account for placement in the current (October 16-21) series, and contains rank rewards from the tier you should have been placed in if the October 8-13 Series had been taken into account.

If you were not affected by either of these situations, you will not receive either of these messages.

Many people (myself included) who are supposed to get the first mail, are getting the second one
  • @Kabam Miike I got the lesser amount of rewards while others in my alliance either got one or the other and some got both. I have been with my alliance for over 6 months.
This discussion has been closed.