**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I the only one who finds Mangog cute?

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
I am serious, he is making me smile, he's so cute! With the oversized feet and big hands, and his face looks like the cute tiny tiki-warriors from the Kingdom Rush franchise.

I would certainly buy his plushie.

Does anyone feel the same? Or do you really see him as embodiment of hatred of million souls?

Comments

• HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Ibom is so hot
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    everytime I see his pfp on forums I either think it’s dragon man or a fancy mask someone is wearing and I don’t know why
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    SWORD78 said:

Ibom is so hot

He finna burn to ass with his acid 😅
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Kerneas said:

I am serious, he is making me smile, he's so cute! With the oversized feet and big hands, and his face looks like the cute tiny tiki-warriors from the Kingdom Rush franchise.

I would certainly buy his plushie.

Does anyone feel the same? Or do you really see him as embodiment of hatred of million souls?

Looks like story of beauty and the beast.
    You are a wonderful person who can find something good even in embodiment of hatred of millions souls.
    He looks so bad, could have been more badass.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Kingdom Rush is one of, if not the best TD game out there. Good taste OP

It's kinda hard to make Mangog the scary thing he is in a PG13 game.
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    So you’re the guy from Return of the Jedi who cries when the Rancor dies.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    His mom warned him his face would stay like that if he kept it up. Listen to your Mom, people.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★

The Rancor was the best character in that film. It was a beautiful portrayal. His death was a metaphor for the cruel world of cannibalism when a person is 20 feet tall and a monster.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

The Rancor was the best character in that film. It was a beautiful portrayal. His death was a metaphor for the cruel world of cannibalism when a person is 20 feet tall and a monster.
    oh you mean like iHulk
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Yes, you are right. Kingdom Rush has forever a special place in my heart. Although there is a fairly unknown TD named "Empire Warriors TD", which is more complex. It doesnt have the cuteness and easter eggs typical to Kingdom Rush, but if you like TDs, I'd recommend this one.

You are right, I never even noticed the game is PG13. Guess it makes sense for Mangog to look like this. But if you look on champ like Mr. Sinister, they could've given him more menacing visuals. But I like him the way he is now
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

Terra said:

Yes, you are right. Kingdom Rush has forever a special place in my heart. Although there is a fairly unknown TD named "Empire Warriors TD", which is more complex. It doesnt have the cuteness and easter eggs typical to Kingdom Rush, but if you like TDs, I'd recommend this one.

You are right, I never even noticed the game is PG13. Guess it makes sense for Mangog to look like this. But if you look on champ like Mr. Sinister, they could've given him more menacing visuals. But I like him the way he is now
    I'll check that game out, cheers for the reccomend

Sinister is like Hood imo, a perfect middle lvl for his class, fun to use.
    I'd love a 6* of him tbh
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Dunno why but Mangog does remind me a bit of the Gruffalo
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    This is the style I thought they were going to go for, but I’m fine with either one.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    He reminds me of Morty Smith, Jr. from Rick and Morty
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 719 ★★★
    Awwwwww 🥰😛
  • firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    I just see a more human looking Riptor from Killer Instinct if she potara fused with Mephisto and gained the ability to increase in size.
    I'd hug but I ain't attracted to growing and shrinking demons that are full of rage and nothing more.
    Though I do see why you find him cute.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    He looks like he should be a character in the kid’s books that I read to my 3 year old.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I was dreading fighting him but torch melted him in 30 hits in the cav difficulty lol.

PS
    He has a face only a mother could love