**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pointers on Playing The Hood.

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Alright so I don't know much about Hood all I know is that he got buffed but some people don't refer to it as a buff some people liked it and some people didn't so now that he's being reverted can y'all explain to me how to use him I've been playing this game for a good while just passed 1 mil total hero rating and I've never knew that Hood can be useful I'd love if you guys gave me some pointers.
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    He has been unbuffed
  • Options
    Sorry for not clarifying to good but how do you use his unbuffed self?
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

There are a few guides out there

@Cat_Murdock might have one
  • Options

Nick1109 said:

There are a few guides out there

@Cat_Murdock might have one
    Sweet thank you!
  • Options

He’s back to being mediocre

Ya, he went from being bad (if they also fixed the bullet bug) to above average.
    So y'all don't like the decision to unbuff him I would actually like to start a poll because there's a good amount of people who liked the buff
  • Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    Nick1109 said:

Alright so I don't know much about Hood all I know is that he got buffed but some people don't refer to it as a buff some people liked it and some people didn't so now that he's being reverted can y'all explain to me how to use him I've been playing this game for a good while just passed 1 mil total hero rating and I've never knew that Hood can be useful I'd love if you guys gave me some pointers.

Very simple, just spam the fateseal.
  • Options

Nick1109 said:

Ya, he went from being bad (if they also fixed the bullet bug) to above average.
    So y'all don't like the decision to unbuff him I would actually like to start a poll because there's a good amount of people who liked the buff
    Did u like the buff? and if so were ya using an undoped hood cuz he wasn't bugged with all the extra bullets? I found it very difficult to maintain them throughout a quest when playing my unduped version, but might just be me tbh.
    To he honest I didn't really get a chance to try him out I was playing with Civil Warrior more than the otherd because I like his animations.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Nick1109 said:

Nick1109 said:

Did u like the buff? and if so were ya using an undoped hood cuz he wasn't bugged with all the extra bullets? I found it very difficult to maintain them throughout a quest when playing my unduped version, but might just be me tbh.
    To he honest I didn't really get a chance to try him out I was playing with Civil Warrior more than the otherd because I like his animations.
    Civil Warrior has always had great animations. I'm glad he got buffed personally
  • Options
    Agresssor said:

Nick1109 said:

Very simple, just spam the fateseal.
    Oh that sounds easy enough gonna have a look at his abilities.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Nick1109 said:

Nick1109 said:

Civil Warrior has always had great animations. I'm glad he got buffed personally
    Same I've always liked him he's so cool and I personally love his sp2 animation!