**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bought caskets, Side quest still tier 1 [Merged Threads]

Comments

• AjajAjaj Posts: 2 β˜…
    edited March 2021
    Bought all 1-5 Caskets, but still at tier 2. Wasted one feather already on tier 1. Are you trying to fix this? Or is it just me? πŸ˜’

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    same for me. hoping they push a fix for the next few days, it's giving me tiers 2 and 3
  • CrypticPowerukCrypticPoweruk Posts: 7 β˜…
    Same they need to get this fixed thick its an android problem
  • Fauteau_1Fauteau_1 Posts: 27 β˜…
    Still not fixed on my end
  • Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Kabam Zibiit do we have a time on how long it will take to be fixed? That would be very helpful!
  • Rune_Destroyer1809Rune_Destroyer1809 Posts: 14 β˜…
    At least you all have got tier 2, I still haven't got my tier 2. I am still stuck at tier 1. I am cavalier. I even did the tier 1 hoping that it would fix it but guess what it didn't. When will this bug get fixed? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

• Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have tier 2 now but still don't have any tier higher than that. When I should have tier 6
  • MayBeSilenceMayBeSilence Posts: 3 β˜…
    I got my tier 6, thank u
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99 β˜…
    edited March 2021

Hey there, we're aware that the issue has not fully resolved for some and we are still working to get everyone to the tier they should be able to access. We'll continue updating as we have new information to share.

Will we get our feather tho plz answer
  • ShaeberryShaeberry Posts: 2 β˜…

Hey there, we're aware that the issue has not fully resolved for some and we are still working to get everyone to the tier they should be able to access. We'll continue updating as we have new information to share.

Thank you! Still shows tier 2 and 3 right now, looking forward to playing tier 6 when it gets fixed

• StarLord_OutlwStarLord_Outlw Posts: 53 β˜…
    The issue still isn't fixed for me. I bought the first 5 caskets and only have tier 1 available.
  • Champ1Champ1 Posts: 15 β˜…

Will there be compensation with the resolution?

• DanMagDanMag Posts: 2

The issue still isn't fixed for me. I bought the first 5 caskets and only have tier 1 available.

Same Problem.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 β˜…β˜…
    I ran tier 1 spending one feather. Then I see we have to buy caskets so I buy the T5 casket hoping then I can run T5 gauntlet...I have access to T1 and T2 gauntlet now? I’m thronebreaker too btw so that’s not the issue. This event is confusing af.

Not really looking for advice unless you have some just positing my problem in hopes it helps them identify the bugs.

• StinkomanStinkoman Posts: 37 β˜…
    DanMag said:

Same Problem.
    ditto
    Champ1 said:

Will there be compensation with the resolution?

I know you didn't say you want it but I would imagine not and I don't think it's needed
    edited March 2021
    Stinkoman said:

DanMag said:

Same Problem.
    ditto
    Same, I just want the feather back and the right tier I don't want a compinsationπŸ™ƒ
  • Mase1127Mase1127 Posts: 60 β˜…β˜…
    Still stuck on tier 2... this is getting ridiculous.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Please provide updates on what we should do next. I am in the same boat. Bought casket 1-5, wasted feather in Tier 1 not knowing. Now, only Tier 2 is unlocked.
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mase1127 said:

You only have two feathers, can’t move on till you run 6 five times so why you crying

Mase1127 said:

You only have two feathers, can’t move on till you run 6 five times so why you crying
    You bring up a valid piont if it goes for a few more days that's were the problems arise
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 589 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zizi1002 said:

Mase1127 said:

You bring up a valid piont if it goes for a few more days that's were the problems arise
    No energy cost so as long as we aren’t stuck with like 10 feathers it’s no biggie
  • ron_theMLG19333ron_theMLG19333 Posts: 50 β˜…
    edited March 2021
    anyone knows when will the side quest be fixed i still see tier 1
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 233 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Same I still have tier 3/4. Just random tiers
  • Stu_85Stu_85 Posts: 6 β˜…
    I'm still stuck on tier 5 even though I've bought 5 caskets
  • I’m still suck at tier 1 and 2 and I bought all of the 5 caskets
  • URangFooURangFoo Posts: 1 β˜…
    My game is also bugged, i have tiers 2 and 3 available when im cavalier and did exactly what Seatin did to not mess anything up
  • CosmicGuardianCosmicGuardian Posts: 408 β˜…β˜…β˜…

I’m still stuck with tiers 2 and 3 even though I have the first 5 chests bought.