**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

DDHK is the most undervalued champ in the entire game

1235»

Comments

• ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

DDHK doesn't even scratch top 20 skill champs have some shame

Come now, DDHK is not THAT bad.
    He's around spot 15 at worst.
    Yeah, I'd put him at a firm 15 behind Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole God, Hit Monkey, Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, BWDO, Kingpin, and Blade.
    You’re majorly underrating Masacre. Insane block prof (higher than dooms), Can get insane damage in different ways, skill Cav eq God. Solid aar when used properly, and also very easy to use with his buff. The damage is off the charts and I think he’s arguably a top 10 skill ahead of Ronin 😬
    He's fun, I'd rank him up for that. But nothing else. He is extremely lacking in utility. All he has is 50% AAR and it's not enough.
    Then you haven’t read his utilities properly. Trust me. It’s there
    Lol, no it's not. I've read through all of his abilities. 50% AAR is the only utility he has. It's not near enough to make him at all relevant anywhere.
    It’s not just the aar mate. It’s the fact he can deal damage in different ways. He can prevent healing with the despair mastery. He can counter autoblock effects really Well. He pretty much never crits if you’re literally just HITTING INTO THE BLOCK. He has better block prof then doom and double of the forums Sacred Treasure Mole Man. He has access to incinerate debuffs which Makes him useful for the diss track, Skill Cav eq, healing preventing as I stated above, plus bleed debuffs which are small, but have long uptime to counter champs like Torch. He also has long animations which make it easier to intercept, but I guess you can call that “Fun to play”

He also has the ability when play correctly to (kinda) gain passive power. This can help with some nodes that require specials to be thrown (that one in 6.1.2? Can’t remember). The amount of power he releases when fighting opponent is dramatically low, he can gain more power than his opponent with his power gain while reducing their combat power rate by a lot

And god forbid you put BWDO in there with probably the least impressing kit in the game, and I’m a fan of her, but she’s a mile behind most skills cuz her utility is lacking worse

Edit: Thank you Sentry yeah, he also blocks projectiles
    That's all some extremely half-assed utility, I've gotta say. You're trying to make it sound way better than it is. He's an extremely mediocre heal preventive option cause of despair. He's an alright diss track option cause if his Incinerates. Everything else like auto-block and situations where you don't want to crit is just a big fat no. Hitting into the opponent's block for a whole fight is so extremely impractical, especially since there are a ton of way better options for the things you're wanting to counter with it.

Even a semi-advanced account that's working their way through 6.1 completion isn't going to use Massacre for anything at all.
    1. You mad bro? Get off the forums for a bit and take a snickers if you got some salt for Masacre
    2. Before his buff yes it was impractical. Now, it's a lot easier to handle almost all the things I mentioned. I never said he was the best for a single thing, but I gave you a full list of his solid utilities that come in the playstyle rather than what you may think is Just the first ability
    3. Terra literally just admitted that they (Not assuming the gender) will be R3ing Masacre, and I will be r5ing mine before Nick Fury. I'm not denying his utility isn't Beyond insane like Mole Man's, but a lot of champs you mentioned I really don't see their utility that high up (I see him better than Blade Elsa and BWDO, but not better than Kingpin most likely)
    Massacre is better than Elsa ? He can’t even prevent evade. Next....
    Elsa can't even block penetrate or AAR. Next...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Yeah, I'd put him at a firm 15 behind Nick, Ægon, Stealthy, Falcon, KM, NT, Mole God, Hit Monkey, Ronin, Gwenpool, Elsa, BWDO, Kingpin, and Blade.
    You’re majorly underrating Masacre. Insane block prof (higher than dooms), Can get insane damage in different ways, skill Cav eq God. Solid aar when used properly, and also very easy to use with his buff. The damage is off the charts and I think he’s arguably a top 10 skill ahead of Ronin 😬
    He's fun, I'd rank him up for that. But nothing else. He is extremely lacking in utility. All he has is 50% AAR and it's not enough.
    Lol, no it's not. I've read through all of his abilities. 50% AAR is the only utility he has. It's not near enough to make him at all relevant anywhere.
    It’s not just the aar mate. It’s the fact he can deal damage in different ways. He can prevent healing with the despair mastery. He can counter autoblock effects really Well. He pretty much never crits if you’re literally just HITTING INTO THE BLOCK. He has better block prof then doom and double of the forums Sacred Treasure Mole Man. He has access to incinerate debuffs which Makes him useful for the diss track, Skill Cav eq, healing preventing as I stated above, plus bleed debuffs which are small, but have long uptime to counter champs like Torch. He also has long animations which make it easier to intercept, but I guess you can call that “Fun to play”

He also has the ability when play correctly to (kinda) gain passive power. This can help with some nodes that require specials to be thrown (that one in 6.1.2? Can’t remember). The amount of power he releases when fighting opponent is dramatically low, he can gain more power than his opponent with his power gain while reducing their combat power rate by a lot

And god forbid you put BWDO in there with probably the least impressing kit in the game, and I’m a fan of her, but she’s a mile behind most skills cuz her utility is lacking worse

That's all some extremely half-assed utility, I've gotta say. You're trying to make it sound way better than it is. He's an extremely mediocre heal preventive option cause of despair. He's an alright diss track option cause if his Incinerates. Everything else like auto-block and situations where you don't want to crit is just a big fat no. Hitting into the opponent's block for a whole fight is so extremely impractical, especially since there are a ton of way better options for the things you're wanting to counter with it.

Even a semi-advanced account that's working their way through 6.1 completion isn't going to use Massacre for anything at all.
    1. You mad bro? Get off the forums for a bit and take a snickers if you got some salt for Masacre
    2. Before his buff yes it was impractical. Now, it's a lot easier to handle almost all the things I mentioned. I never said he was the best for a single thing, but I gave you a full list of his solid utilities that come in the playstyle rather than what you may think is Just the first ability
    3. Terra literally just admitted that they (Not assuming the gender) will be R3ing Masacre, and I will be r5ing mine before Nick Fury. I'm not denying his utility isn't Beyond insane like Mole Man's, but a lot of champs you mentioned I really don't see their utility that high up (I see him better than Blade Elsa and BWDO, but not better than Kingpin most likely)
    If you want to get technical, every champ has block penetration. Chip damage is a thing. Some just have alot more than others.
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,144 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

If you want to get technical, every champ has block penetration. Chip damage is a thing. Some just have alot more than others.
    Okay, Elsa doesn't have a shotgun
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Monke said:

Etjama said:

Terra said:

Of course Elsa has block pen. Massacres AAR is nice , but really no one is using him for that... let’s talk about it.
  • TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143
    Ngl, Daredevil HK cheeses the life out of that Void boss in the Cavalier EQ with the new miss bypass and his kit in general. It's like his entire kit was made for that fight. Literally spammed heavies and L2s and won.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171

Ngl, Daredevil HK cheeses the life out of that Void boss in the Cavalier EQ with the new miss bypass and his kit in general. It's like his entire kit was made for that fight. Literally spammed heavies and L2s and won.

Ikr, thankfully mine is unawakened but he’s such a cheat code for that fight.
  • Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209

With synergies, because of sheer amount of nodes and abilities DDHK counters, he is a top 2 skill champ imo. Without synergies he's top 5 and with suicides he's bottom 1.

I would agree...if Ægon, Falcon, Moleman, Kingpin, Stealth Spiderman, Night Thrasher, Killmonger, Blade, Masacre, Elsa Bloodstone, Gwenpool, Ronin, Black Widow (Deadly Origin), and even Taskmaster were not in the game.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I kinda like him, but he feels a tiny bit too complicated for the result. I like using him, but until I get 5* Kingpin, he has low balue for me.

Also, he is one of the champs who is wrecked by AI who doesnt cooperate (openings for heavies)