**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyclops Easter egg

Now I know in game there’s a nice Easter egg of cyclops and havok being immune to each other’s specials cuz they’re immune to each other’s powers in the comics. Idk if this has been asked before but isn’t cyclops immune to his own powers? When u take on a cyclops with a cyclops of ur own u can get damaged by specials.

Comments

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    This is a easter egg, yes but the community has known it for quite some time.
    Havok and Cyclops are immune to each others special attacks due to their lore.
    Cyclops vs Cyclops does not fall under this lore, while Havok vs Cyclops do.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Or cable getting infected twice as fast against warlock
  • Options
    Bsweezy0821Bsweezy0821 Posts: 213 ★★
    I didn’t know about that cable one
  • Options
    UOG5UOG5 Posts: 55
    cyclops and havok are brothers so i guess the intention was so that they dont hurt themselves while using their powers
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★

Or cable getting infected twice as fast against warlock

This is a easter egg, since both Cable and Warlock suffer from the Techn-Organic virus. Cable only had his arm infected, and constantly have to keep it at bay (you can see this said in his abilities) while Warlock IS that virus, not harboring that weakness.
    Cable is simply overwhelmed vs Warlock is my head canon
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    In summers lore, should Vulcan be added, I believe what should occur is double potency on specials as opposed to the current mechanic of Havok v cyclops
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★

Now I know in game there’s a nice Easter egg of cyclops and havok being immune to each other’s specials cuz they’re immune to each other’s powers in the comics. Idk if this has been asked before but isn’t cyclops immune to his own powers? When u take on a cyclops with a cyclops of ur own u can get damaged by specials.

Sadly I did not know this. And here I am this month trying to find a way to defeat Havok in EQ. Lol. Thx for FYI 😋