**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How's Y'alls Level Up Going?

Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
I like making these post just to talk and see how peoples Level Up event is going and who they ranked up idk if it would be labeled as spam I'd have no problem stopping them but on to the Level Up I can't decide if I want to take my 5* Falcon to r4 or my Archangel to 5/65.

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    R5ed Falcon. Might r3 5* Roblin, just need to see if i need some defensive rankups for my new ally.
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Was an idiot and took up Prof X to R5, however that's obviously not the idiotic part. I didn't have enough mutant T4CC so I went to the trade in crystals and I have no more other catalysts now. Prof X doe :sweat_smile:
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    currently at 0 points
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Took Angela from r3 to r5 and thew 100 sig stones in her - v happy
  • Nick1109Nick1109 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Just got a new r4

Oh snap cool!

R5ed Falcon. Might r3 5* Roblin, just need to see if i need some defensive rankups for my new ally.

Man I've been appreciative of the Falcon buff he's so good now!
    Terra said:

I usually rankup champs no matter if level up is on or not. So can't say.
    Latest rankup was Yondu though

I used to be like that but I thought wasted gold a little to fast so I only started leveling up only during the Level Up events.

Was an idiot and took up Prof X to R5, however that's obviously not the idiotic part. I didn't have enough mutant T4CC so I went to the trade in crystals and I have no more other catalysts now. Prof X doe :sweat_smile:

That's tuff I just save all my tier 4 class crystals and pop them when I need them.

currently at 0 points

Are you gonna skip this one?
    No_oneuk said:

Took Angela from r3 to r5 and thew 100 sig stones in her - v happy

Niiiiiiice my man she's crazy I don't have her yet 😔
    Thefire13 said:

Angela to R5 and 6* Guardian to r2

Nice choices!
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I'm so unlucky I can not pull any cosmic t4 cats for the life of me I'm trying to get groot to r5
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    My most recent pull was a 5* HB and I plan to r5 him
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Take up AA.

I finished putting iso into my 5* killmonger to take him to rank 3 and took my 5* CGR that I just pulled to rank 2. I’ll take my CGR probably to rank 4 next level up event.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    BabyMiike said:

I'm so unlucky I can not pull any cosmic t4 cats for the life of me I'm trying to get groot to r5

I am so not sorry lol
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Monke said:

BuffBeast said:

My most recent pull was a 5* HB and I plan to r5 him

Have my kids
    My tech 4-5 gem has been gathering dust. I think there’s some cobwebs too
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:
    I approve

Myself, I took my 5* CGR to R5
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 341 ★★★
    I took falcon to r4 and 6* dragon man to rank 2
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Finished leveling mole god and magik as 5* r4s and saw that I was missing a bunch of points so I took up rulk to r3
  • DarkstalkerDarkstalker Posts: 31
    r4 my 4 star stealth suit and took hoping to 40/40. He is really great
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★

BabyMiike said:

I am so not sorry lol
    Well one day he'll be Op
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Took 5* wolvie from rank 1-3. Now I’m just waiting on apoc to rank 4.
  • A7madD1wA7madD1w Posts: 103
    im currently anxiously waiting for glory to come so that I can take my stealthy to R5.