**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I GOT FIVE STAR MEPHISTO BUT NOW I'M BANNED PERMANENTLY.

HELLO GUYS
RECENTLY I GOT FIVE STAR MEPHISTO AND FOUR STAR MEDUSA.BUT NOW I'M BANNED PERMANENTLY. :'(:'(:'(:'(
I CONTACTED Kabam THY DONOT UNBAN ME.I'M PLAYING THIS GAME FROM NOV 2016.MANY PLAYERS GOT BAN PEMANENTLY BUT AFTER FEW DAYS THEY BECOME UNABN.HOW THIS POSSIBLE.CHECK THIS VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/LqwYB5QEq9Y

I AM HUGE FAN OF THIS GAME AND I ALSO WANT TO CONTINUE MY GAME.
THEN WHY THIS PARTIALITY HAPPENS
I UPLOAD MY GAMEPLAY AND CRYSTAL OPENING VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLt2yVP5Me-h9Noz9lRMx2w
I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT KABAM PLEASE UNBAN ME

Comments

• SUPPORT ME GUYS TO BECOME UNABN.
    :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(<3<3
  • WabziWabzi Posts: 31
    So what did you do to get banned? Don't bother lying, kabam don't ban for no reason.
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Trandafir wrote: »
    He get apk files

What is apk files?
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Possibly for playing mcoc on their pc in an emulator, considering there’s 2 videos on doing that on that channel.
    Arus25 wrote: »
    He get apk files

What is apk files?

Android package kit, which android devices use to install apps.
    Ordalca wrote: »
    Possibly for playing mcoc on their pc in an emulator, considering there’s 2 videos on doing that on that channel.
    Arus25 wrote: »
    He get apk files

What is apk files?

Android package kit, which android devices use to install apps.

Thanks

Haha goodluck
    I see his account
    He even got legend run and does 100k arenas

• JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    No we fully support kabam, should of played by the rules hahaha
  • xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    They shouldn't ban for multiple devices, this game can eat battery power and many of us own several phones
    xoRIVALox wrote: »
    They shouldn't ban for multiple devices, this game can eat battery power and many of us own several phones

He not banned for multiple devices
  • YoungspookyYoungspooky Posts: 60
    Start a new account, and play without hacking
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 272 ★★
    Nice work Kabam. Carry on keeping the game clean.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dude, you posted mvinceable's video as an example ? He's a mcoc legend. Have you seen his other videos? Pretty sure he doesn't need to hack/mod and was incorrectly banned.
  • DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
    A2ZGAMERZ wrote: »
    HELLO GUYS
    RECENTLY I GOT FIVE STAR MEPHISTO AND FOUR STAR MEDUSA.BUT NOW I'M BANNED PERMANENTLY. :'(:'(:'(:'(
    I CONTACTED Kabam THY DONOT UNBAN ME.I'M PLAYING THIS GAME FROM NOV 2016.MANY PLAYERS GOT BAN PEMANENTLY BUT AFTER FEW DAYS THEY BECOME UNABN.HOW THIS POSSIBLE.CHECK THIS VIDEO:
    https://youtu.be/LqwYB5QEq9Y

I AM HUGE FAN OF THIS GAME AND I ALSO WANT TO CONTINUE MY GAME.
    THEN WHY THIS PARTIALITY HAPPENS
    I UPLOAD MY GAMEPLAY AND CRYSTAL OPENING VIDEO ON YOUTUBE.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLt2yVP5Me-h9Noz9lRMx2w
    I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT KABAM PLEASE UNBAN ME

Lol you are uncollected with such low champs , and you're saying that unban me , LOL NOT HAPPENING , and Secondly that mvinceable video you posted that was way back , kabam use to only permanently ban modders that time .
  • Sky_kittySky_kitty Posts: 245
    I asked can i play on multiple devices.answer was-as long as you don't share password and remember to log out,you are good. Just look at his profile
  • The forums aren't the place to discuss actions taken on individual accounts. If you have any questions about bans, you can find more info here.
This discussion has been closed.