**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I need help choosing who to rank, lots of option!!

myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Alright so I have tons of champs and tons of Basic and CC Cats. Just all the ones in the pictures.

Notes: I have two tries for SE Spidey, and I have 2 4* skill awakening gems

lnuaq63uhjq2.png
em3e33syhowa.png
u7nsvw0gur6g.png
o3ej3l2dqpdg.png
i2y7pkazqnk4.png
lozo35fgdg8b.png
ydu5az5uvhdj.png
d2ry2m7zu4dc.png
gi6kcfymusye.png
a20pepzlahxy.png

Thanks in advance!
myPUNCAKE

Comments

• MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    Gwenpool
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Hulk. Gwenpool. Electro.
  • RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Save for 5*"s or go with hulk, gwenpool, and iceman. Angelaand CapWWII are good as well.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    The order I would recommend would be hulk for alliance quest. Great damage and poison immune plus class advantage on dorm. Then i would rank up gwenpool. Great everywhere. I use mine in war and quests mostly. Then either ice man if you got the 3rd mutant t4cc or ultron even unduped is a great alliance quest option or just questing option. Now seeing your current rank 5s the best overall suggestion would be save any map crystals as to not overflow any class and wait until you open your 5 stars next month. If you pull any good 5 star it would be more beneficial to rank them up right away rather then waiting since you used the t4cc on someone else. Good luck with the desicion and hope you do get stark spidey!
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    The order I would recommend would be hulk for alliance quest. Great damage and poison immune plus class advantage on dorm. Then i would rank up gwenpool. Great everywhere. I use mine in war and quests mostly. Then either ice man if you got the 3rd mutant t4cc or ultron even unduped is a great alliance quest option or just questing option. Now seeing your current rank 5s the best overall suggestion would be save any map crystals as to not overflow any class and wait until you open your 5 stars next month. If you pull any good 5 star it would be more beneficial to rank them up right away rather then waiting since you used the t4cc on someone else. Good luck with the desicion and hope you do get stark spidey!

Thanks man, appreciate the descriptive paragraph, Will take all things into consideration!
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Gwenpool, Hulk, maybe Cable.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Wow a great collection with lots of dedication! I'd do your duped 5* Ronan because Edict increases Stun and Attack!