**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends run

Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I hope you take into consideration when calculating legends run all the times you were kicked and had to restart. Even after emergency maintenance you kept getting internet connections and booted.
@Kabam Miike @kabam zibiit
z5hfgzt628a3.png
sdevew0uz0fv.png
zo6f4tql09qa.png

Comments

• We'll definitely be taking the downtime into account, and I'll talk to the team about the extended latency issues that occurred afterwards as well.
  • @Kabam Miike so does that mean Kabam will discrimate against those who didn’t get downtime calculated into the prior legend runs? e.g. I had done Guardians of the galaxy volume zero in 4hr 25min (excluding server emergency downtime’s) yet I got no rewards or my item spend refunded even though the cut off was over 5hrs for other peeps who got in the top 100.
  • @Kabam Miike What is the forecast for this month's results?
  • @Kabam Miike What is the forecast for this month's results?
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Stara99 wrote: »
    I hope you take into consideration when calculating legends run all the times you were kicked and had to restart. Even after emergency maintenance you kept getting internet connections and booted.
    z5hfgzt628a3.png
    sdevew0uz0fv.png
    zo6f4tql09qa.png

Why are you concerned if you are already a legend? People like you steal away the chance of others attempting to run for it.

Legend runs should be locked for people that are already legends. To see the same guys all the time in the list digust so many of us!!!!!

Why should everyone be a legend?

If you cant beat the times by other players you dont deserve it.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    NevvB wrote: »
    z5hfgzt628a3.png
    sdevew0uz0fv.png
    zo6f4tql09qa.png

Why are you concerned if you are already a legend? People like you steal away the chance of others attempting to run for it.

Legend runs should be locked for people that are already legends. To see the same guys all the time in the list digust so many of us!!!!!

Again wrong. People with multiple god tier 5 stars have clearly an advantage so they hold the spots for others to have a fair shot. Please educate yourself before talking and look from the other perspective instead of being in attack mode for no reason.
  • NevvBNevvB Posts: 287 ★★★
    NevvB wrote: »
    z5hfgzt628a3.png
    sdevew0uz0fv.png
    zo6f4tql09qa.png

Again wrong. People with multiple god tier 5 stars have clearly an advantage so they hold the spots for others to have a fair shot. Please educate yourself before talking and look from the other perspective instead of being in attack mode for no reason.

I dont have a legends tag. But if i dont play better than the other ppl that got it then i dont deserve it. There is a leaderboard for legend points so top players will go for it. Just because you think there is no point doesnt mean there isnt a point for top legends players competing on leaderboards.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t mean they’re obligated to. Don’t be salty.
    I am not being salty. This is the narrative of ......... they accuse you personally when you speak the truth or when u disagree with them.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    It is true the run can be done with champs that are not GOD tier but that does not change the fact that more than half the whalers in the list run it every single time they get a shot. First: They dont need the T4cc. They have expiring stuff in their inventories.

Second it is narcisistic to run the quest just so less people have a chance a the tittle.

Third: points in the leaderboard? Give me a break. Next excuse please.

Fourth: you are a youtuber and you are streamming? Oh well this is one is hard. How about beating the wuest with 3 stars. If you are a youtuber and you want to show off, guess what? Using a god tier 5 star to beat a quest that can be beating with 4 stars is not impressive. Anyone can beat the quest with a god tier 5 star champ. Showcase your skills and speed by doing it with 4 stars or 3 stars, that is impressive.

Fifth: i can go on 99 excuses why people should let others get a fair shot but they wont stop.

Perfectly said bro
    Wish to see a Youtuber doing legend run with 4* champs or using an Android device lmao
    I'm using Android and load time suck
    edited October 2017
    It is true the run can be done with champs that are not GOD tier but that does not change the fact that more than half the whalers in the list run it every single time they get a shot. First: They dont need the T4cc. They have expiring stuff in their inventories.

Second it is narcisistic to run the quest just so less people have a chance a the tittle.

Fourth: you are a youtuber and you are streamming? Oh well this is one is hard. How about beating the wuest with 3 stars. If you are a youtuber and you want to show off, guess what? Using a god tier 5 star to beat a quest that can be beating with 4 stars is not impressive. Anyone can beat the quest with a god tier 5 star champ. Showcase your skills and speed by doing it with 4 stars or 3 stars, that is impressive.

Fifth: i can go on 99 excuses why people should let others get a fair shot but they wont stop.

Perfectly said bro
    Wish to see a Youtuber doing legend run with 4* champs or using an Android device lmao

It makes sense, just to tell you mr. Dave got beat up many times on last Doctor Strange and he was using rank 4 5 star Iceman. Heck he even died on loki too. I did not. Just saying.

The only one that beats master mode with 3 stars is Seatin.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★

Perfectly said bro

It makes sense, just to tell you mr. Dave got beat up many times on last Doctor Strange and he was using rank 4 5 star Iceman. Heck he even died on loki too. I did not. Just saying.

I've seen guys beat master mode with 2 stars. My friend beat one of the older challenge with r4 rr and 3 star Loki

Perfectly said bro

Yes dorky died too many times i saw that
    Seatin is doing good because he's encouraging low-rated players with small roster that they too can do master with 3* champs
    And he never gone for Legend run after getting it once :#:p:D:D
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

Perfectly said bro

Good for you bro. You're a legend now.
    Superman69 wrote: »

Perfectly said bro

Naah, I'm good without it. Hope you get your batch soon if you didn't got it
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

Perfectly said bro

My reply wasn't for you bro.
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @CapWW2 you logic is slightly off on why people shouldn't run it continually. One 1 reason and the easiest way to explain it is a football analogy. Your team deserves to win the Superbowl because others have one it multiple times so they should just sit it out. Plain and simple If you can't beat the best why do you deserve the title.

Perfectly said bro

My reply wasn't for you bro.

Sorry bro, i misread, my fault
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @CapWW2 you logic is slightly off on why people shouldn't run it continually. One 1 reason and the easiest way to explain it is a football analogy. Your team deserves to win the Superbowl because others have one it multiple times so they should just sit it out. Plain and simple If you can't beat the best why do you deserve the title.

I respectfully disagree. It is not about you beating the quest only. Lets say you have a football team and you have all the best players? How is it fair for the other teams if the competition aint balanced?

Additionally I could beat the quest, that is not the question. There is no justification for top players to keep taking places of a legend run if they get the tittle and have expiring resources plain and simple. But nothing is fair in kabam headquaters they barely listen to the players. Aka boycot 12.0 remember?
    phblt4qsksip.jpeg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im also somtime be anyoing peppel take it the 2 and even 3 times. But. Im just set my mind set im have to improv. Better. And lern. But. Thah it. Im just happy for peppel Can make it.
    @CapWW2 so let's say New England takes on New York. They should bench Brady to even it out? And most multiple winners don't do it for the rewards the do it for the legend run points.
    Meaning leader board
    This aint football and it is not realistic compared to this game.
    Just read my comment above.
    Not football correct but a competition just the same. He with the best champs win or what is the point
  • AdzomaticAdzomatic Posts: 66
    edited October 2017
    Got my legend tag with 4* Clops, back when u had to do Easy and Normal too, took 10hr 15min