Options

7.1 is one of the worst pieces of content ever created.

2»

Comments

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 591 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    "BRAVE NEW BATTLEREALM" Sounds like something horrible like Act 6?

nope, new, and difficult for some players without correct Roster, so, let it be

it's a great opportunity to make a Rank 3 without pain, i have a OG guillotine at rank 3 because i have no Mystic champs but, i can get close with Act 7 and recent events, was a really good act, hope to see next act 7 missions like 7.1
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 851 ★★★
    Personally I really liked 7.1. I haven’t fully explored yet but I’m in the process. Thumbs up for 7.1
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Unit is probably just gathering data on how many ppl read the spoiler tag
  • Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Lmao the unit got me
  • Options
    ShaqatacShaqatac Posts: 260 ★★
    Who only read the spoiler? :D 🙋‍♂️
  • Options
    ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    yes,,it's much easier compared with Act 6 exploration
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★

it's a great opportunity to make a Rank 3 without pain, i have a OG guillotine at rank 3 because i have no Mystic champs but, i can get close with Act 7 and recent events, was a really good act, hope to see next act 7 missions like 7.1

I would like to see this r3 OG Guillotine
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,839 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

that would be pretty cool actually
  • Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    It was such a nice change compared to all the BS in act 6
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Story quest should never be a wall of frustration. It’s the core of the game. Act 6 teeter too far one way imo. Act 7.1 is the first of 4 chapters. While it was obviously much easier then act 6 (any chapter in there) I believe the two should have been swapped around. If we got 7.1 for 6.1 and 6.1 for 7.1 it would have been easier to deal with.

• Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 591 ★★★
    Terra said:

Nothing interesting, would love to see an overhaul to her
  • Options

Terra said:

Nothing interesting, would love to see an overhaul to her
    think he meant a screenshot
  • Options
    The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★

• Options
    Artoria77Artoria77 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    Smh I thought this thread was ded
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Smh I thought this thread was ded

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    But the worst is always yet to come. The present then becomes lesser worse.
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 156 ★★
    Kabam made it hard, you guys complained,now they've followed your feedback and made it less frustrating and yet ure still complaining. Now pls tell me, what exactly do u want from kabam, should they tear themselves in half for you guys. It's still the first chapter, and am sure it's definitely going to get harder, and wen it does I am sure you all will still complain again.
  • Options

Kabam made it hard, you guys complained,now they've followed your feedback and made it less frustrating and yet ure still complaining. Now pls tell me, what exactly do u want from kabam, should they tear themselves in half for you guys. It's still the first chapter, and am sure it's definitely going to get harder, and wen it does I am sure you all will still complain again.

read the spoiler tag hombre