Options

Atleast Buff Civil Warrior properly if you want to!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    Justice for my boi Civil Warrior
    idgaf if u dislike
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Hmm... at the very least, an addition I'd like is something like

"Landing a Special Attack 2 converts any active Fury buffs into permanent Fury Buffs (max: 30)"

He can still get 50 additional Fury buffs, but at least he would have some maintained damage for the long run.
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

idgaf if u dislike
    He already got justice

More power would be good :)
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

idgaf if u dislike
    He already got justice

More power would be good :)
    yeah fr
  • Options
    Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    @Godsupreme

If you want more constructive responses, don't post in General Discussion.
    Post suggestions and requests under Suggestions and Requests.
  • Options
    LinguettiLinguetti Posts: 9
    This has to be a God tier bait I swear...
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Not every buff has to turn someone into a game breaking character!!!
    Civil warrior is much better than he used to be. I bet if u pulled daredevil hk u would be whining about his buff as well, but that wont change anything. Civil Warior is fine and Kabam should not change anything
  • Options
    GodsupremeGodsupreme Posts: 123

I like Civil Warrior the way he is currently

I m not demanding any major changes read post carefully. Just asking them to increase fury duration to 20 secs atleast from 12 seconds
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    No one's gonna take you seriously if you keep complaining like a little kid
  • Options
    Kabam sir i m not demanding any game breaking change just asking for increase furies duration to 20 seconds instead of 12.. you also knows its super frustrating in aggressive fights to dash back again nd again yo hold block and take some block damage while refreshing furies. This is not good sir.

If his furies last longer then it would be much fun. ( 20secs fury instead of 12 sec is not game breaking !!! ) Please understand your gamers..

Those who disagree with me they dont use civil warrior much because they have much better champs. But i have only limited 5*s. Please understand me Kabam sir #please
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,822 ★★★★★

How high did you rank him?

If his furies last more long i will take him to rank 5 .. currently he is on rank 2 5*
    I may take mine to rank 2 eventually for Arena only.
    Actually, I am having problem trying not to convert the armor up into furies.

Need to git gud. :/
  • Options

How high did you rank him?

If his furies last more long i will take him to rank 5 .. currently he is on rank 2 5*
    I may take mine to rank 2 eventually for Arena only.
    Actually, I am having problem trying not to convert the armor up into furies.

Need to git gud. :/
    Dash back nd hold block
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181

I like Civil Warrior the way he is currently

I'd say the Armor Up buffs from his Awakened Ability should be non-consumable, but other than that, yeah, it's a pretty good buff.
  • Options

Kabam sir i m not demanding any game breaking change just asking for increase furies duration to 20 seconds instead of 12.. you also knows its super frustrating in aggressive fights to dash back again nd again yo hold block and take some block damage while refreshing furies. This is not good sir.

If his furies last longer then it would be much fun. ( 20secs fury instead of 12 sec is not game breaking !!! ) Please understand your gamers..

Those who disagree with me they dont use civil warrior much because they have much better champs. But i have only limited 5*s. Please understand me Kabam sir #please

Just bring this change
  • Options
    edited March 2021
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Zibiit
    @Kabam Porthos
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Lyra

sir i know you guys have buffed him but it is very impractical in regular quests fight to refresh furies again and sometimes take block damage when opponent's attack is much larger than you. By taking block damage even a player can easily dies 😭

Hope you understand sir nd make his furies a little bit last longer to 20 secs.

I only have limited 5*s and i dont wanted to regret after pulling him. I know he is good but its very impractical to reach that point of 50 furies which even expire so quickly especially in aggressive fights when opponent keeps punching attacker on block losing too much health.

Last request increase fury duration to 20 secs from 12 secs
  • Options
    Why kabam sir you deleted my recent post even i did not say any bad word to anyone

Ok i m leaving my suggestions here to improve Civil Warrior .

Choose any one suggestion sir :-.

1.increase fury duration to 20 secs from 12 sec.

2. Or let the fury duration remain same but change the way to refresh them i.e by doing heavy attack refresh furies just like apocalypse.

Reduce fury stacks if you wanted to because i m not going to 50 stack point.
    You can reduce it upto 30 okk please !!!
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Request all you want but please stop tagging the mods constantly.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Wow. How am I not surprised. A buff isn't beyond god tier/ gamebreaker so some of the community complains!
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    DRTO said:

No one's gonna take you seriously if you keep complaining like a little kid

what he said