**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which old champion would you like to see as a 6 star in the next feature crystal ?

ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Personally I’d like to see quake, Medusa and Hyperion

Which old champion would you like to see as a 6 star in the next feature crystal ? 90 votes

Quake
16%
ShrimpRTheAngryOneE8_LatticeKRANꓘPeaRatN0_UIcy000The_BatSpideyFunkoGr8TonyStarktofuシSahil_R_RanaZoom123UOG5Zombombhunter44 15 votes
Magik
12%
BendyUncle_Fatty_247Lvernon15SvensktigerRasiloverGoddessIliasRookiieEtjamaFabwiziCarracho01Salve_maker05 11 votes
Medusa
7%
MoosetiptronicwvonkAshKetchumMR_61088Suss_WizzardXguard77Searmenis 7 votes
Hyperion
46%
DrZolaNojokejaymCupidTalpsa874Shawny89DLogan00Colonaut123RockypantherxKill_GreyPHJfinmassloveJazzKnightEdwxnErosenseiogBonzodavidBerjibsMauledThoye3IronGladiator22Renaxqq 42 votes
Blade
3%
_Sham_Luke9523Priceless 3 votes
Dr Voodoo
7%
TerraSix_strings6QacobH3t3rAnother_NameYodabolt21sudeep9680 7 votes
Other options?
5%
jdrum663No_oneukAndyball270rvcubingBigBlueOx 5 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    Hyperion
    BigBlueOx said:

All the above but Stark Spidey needs to be a 6 star at this point, that whole trinity tbh

YES! I AGREE!!!

Finally someone who respects starky for once...
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Dr Voodoo
    All of the above obviously.
    I just have a soft spot for Voodoo since he was my first 5/65. I'd love a 6* of him.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Dr Voodoo

I really need a 6* Human Torch

Human Torch already exists as a 6*.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Hyperion or magik.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    Quake
    BigBlueOx said:

All the above but Stark Spidey needs to be a 6 star at this point, that whole trinity tbh

Yes denfinitely, I totally forget about Stark Spidey
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quake
    all of the above
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Hyperion
    Hyperion or Magik. I prefer Hyperion but I think Magik benefit the most
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Magik a lot as i love using 5 star my personally best of using her to solo war bosses like apoc mojo dooms when i was in a ally that did high wars since the limbo helping her was amazing for block damage so seeing a 6 to me be amazing
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Magik
    As an experienced Quake player that uses her in almost every war, 6* Quake would break the game. I'd love to see Magik and Hype though. A 6* Magik for war would be extremely cool.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Hyperion
    Hype and Starky please
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    edited March 2021
    Other options?
    I HAVE BEEN HUNTING GHOST FOR THE LONGEST TIME! NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET HER AS A 5 OR 6*. LOST SO MANY UNITS ON FIGHTS CUZ I DIDNT HAVE HER. USED A FRICKEN GWENPOOL TO BEAT 6.3 CAP. EVEN HALFWAY THRU 7.1 EXPLORATION LMAOOOOO. PLZ JUST GIVE HER TO ME KABAM :s
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Hyperion
    Big fan of Quake but don’t want her as a 6* for the health of the game. Hype will be an awesome 6*, Magik too.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    There s a 6* Medusa in cav EQ this month btw, what's up with that?