**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

You choose my 6* duel crystal

Spiderham14Spiderham14 Posts: 66
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I need your help!! Here is my roster and what ever you guys choose. I will open and you will see what you guys chosen. The voting will be from now to 8pm est.

You choose my 6* duel crystal 51 votes

Skill/Mutant
64%
SIlverProfessorLvernon15SceptilemaniacCassyLmaoblurblotTopCat87Wozzy101MarvzeliusHera1d_of_Ga1actuskrystolixLegionnaireMaratoxEbony_NawPricelessRenaxqqBen_15455MayaMemssaab_94Xguard77Miervo 33 votes
Mystic/Science
21%
marchisioTerraBuffBeastAdokSaltE_Wenis69HoitadoRayaan_2000ElwindHerohanoiWooptyfrickendooCynic 11 votes
Cosmic/Tech
13%
VceeTheAngryOneStevieManWonderNichj99FabwizianaLysis_Salve_maker05 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Mystic/Science
    Tied between this and Skill/Mutant. Plenty of valuable pulls in both.
  • DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
    You need a good R3 option for the mutant and mystic class. Since the mutant class is stacked and the skill/mutant dual crystal can help you dupe your Nick Fury, I would go with that option.
  • MiervoMiervo Posts: 54
    Skill/Mutant
    I would say skill and mutant as there are a lot of amazing mutants and it wouldn't hurt to get a good skill or maybe awaken Nick.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Skill/Mutant
    Skill and mutant. Pull apoc and you'll get 2 gods for the price of 1 with horseman gambit. Or you might dupe fury. But even if you don't get either of those theres plenty of other good champs to be had
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    It could have been better or worst, but this character is clearly in the good tier. Mine is 6r2
    Someone posted an interesting review of it in the forum a couple of months ago.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Skill/Mutant

This is who I got!!

I’m jealous. Grats dude