**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can I give this 5 Star Back? Yikes

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
plgagdhatnpo.png

These are the champs some pull and immediately quit the game. Hope this isnt the end of my luck.

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    She's poison immune if that makes you feel any better. ;)
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »
    plgagdhatnpo.png

These are the champs some pull and immediately quit the game. Hope this isnt the end of my luck.
    She was my first one, she sucks, i have her at 1/25 good for fight low 4 stars and grinding daily quest.
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    She's not that bad. Sg and Colossus worse imo
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Fives wrote: »
    G0311 wrote: »
    HQ101 wrote: »
    plgagdhatnpo.png

She was my first one, she sucks, i have her at 1/25 good for fight low 4 stars and grinding daily quest.

Yeah, right. Stop the BS. I'm sick of everyone painting Kamala like this.

Everyone knows she can't beat four stars.

LoL, man you had me, i thought this person is either a fan of the character or has discovered some kind of way of making her beast hhahahahahajaja
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,872 ★★★★★
    I bet all you don't have a KK at 5/50 or 4/55, so how you can have a valid opinion on her being terrible isn't really fair
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I have her as well
    She’s better than groot. All champs are better than groot lol
  • OwGssOwGss Posts: 80
    I like mine at r2 for now...
    83oeuai7vw5c.png
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Even Luke Cage?
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Nice pull
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »

Even Luke Cage?

Luke Cage's invulnerability has its uses. It doesn't make him good, but it keeps him from being horrible.
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    toojr676caq0.png
    Groot hits softer than Luke cage. Plus like cage at least has different abilities
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    They should confine certain champs into tiers and let us acquire crystals of those certain tiers. Put KK, Groot, Cage, Carnage, Colossus, and Spider Gwen all into the lowest tier and keep them out of other tiered crystals.

Just a wild and crazy thought I had.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Thing is she will hit like a truck at r4. Real talk

Yeah, like a hot wheels truck
  • KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    I bet all you don't have a KK at 5/50 or 4/55, so how you can have a valid opinion on her being terrible isn't really fair

Cuz stats.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    They should confine certain champs into tiers and let us acquire crystals of those certain tiers. Put KK, Groot, Cage, Carnage, Colossus, and Spider Gwen all into the lowest tier and keep them out of other tiered crystals.

Just a wild and crazy thought I had.

Hmmmm.

Say: 10,000 5* shards for the current 5* gem with Groot, KK, etc in; but 12,500 shards for a gem with the ten least-used champions removed?

I can't see a single problem with this plan.

Kabam? I expect this offer in the new year
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    You guys confuse me...

If you check Kamala's stats her crit rate and crit damage are normal. Her base damage is slightly lower, but only because she can stack fury.

Her stats overall are pretty much on par with Capt. Marvel. The reason she is considered bad is because she doesn't have much utility outside of having damage (and poison immunity), but she is slow to ramp up.

With the signature ability, masteries, and Black Bolt synergy she can become quite powerful, just takes some work. Hulkbuster or Colossus are considerably worse.
  • I bet all you don't have a KK at 5/50 or 4/55, so how you can have a valid opinion on her being terrible isn't really fair

I don’t