**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Just Finished Act 6.1 100%. That was so much work for such a small payout. Are others doing this?

PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★
Just wondering if other people are actually doing this along with 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4 and was it even worth it? I can't even imagine doing the others if it cost resources to complete. 6.1 wasn't too bad just so much time I will never get back in life but if it gets harder it going to start costing stuff to complete all those lanes. Don't know if I ever want to bother with it. I feel like I can get better rewards just doing AQ.

Comments

• IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    It's the last thing on my list of things to do on my alt. It will get done eventually but I'm in no rush.
  • SergioAsecasSergioAsecas Posts: 49
    I almost finished The exploration of act 6.1... i plan to explore The whole one but yeah it s slow and obviously not godo rewards, i dos The exploration of act 7.1 before to begin with this, funnier and better rewards
  • TrashPanda12TrashPanda12 Posts: 531 ★★★
    I've been working on 6.1 exploration recently, just finished 6.1.1. They have have ten paths each which is very annoying
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Just wondering if other people are actually doing this along with 6.2, 6.3, and 6.4 and was it even worth it? I can't even imagine doing the others if it cost resources to complete. 6.1 wasn't too bad just so much time I will never get back in life but if it gets harder it going to start costing stuff to complete all those lanes. Don't know if I ever want to bother with it. I feel like I can get better rewards just doing AQ.

6.1 is a joke in front of 6.2, which is the hell itself.
    The change from 6.1 to 6.2 in terms of difficulty and roster requirements is huge.
    If you have Quake, Ghost and you are good with them, go for it.
    Else, better explore Abyss with less units than 6.2 😉
  • AdamBrewAdamBrew Posts: 36
    I’ve got 5 or 6 more lanes before I’ve 100% explored 7.1 - and once that’s done, I’ll slowly work through the rest of Act6.

The rewards def aren’t worth it - but Act 6 still has some fun content - and so most of the “reward” of playing Act 6 is just the satisfaction that comes with clearing tough content.

That being said, it’s 1000% not a priority.
  • Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 106 ★★
    Yeah, They should increase the rewards or Nerf it more so we can just blast through it if you're an end-game player.

I think you are impatient mate. If you Don't feel like it no-one is forcing you to do 100%. Act6 till this day is a challenge to 100%. To be very precise i think no end game player wants a content that they can "Blast" through. ( to be fair if you are paying enough you can blast / crawl through any content thats another topic though)

• TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★
    I'll probably be a granddad once I finish act 6 exploration. Stopped after 6.1 exploration and now exploring 7.1 but only if I feel like doing a path once in a while.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The energy requirement in on itself is massive.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Most have given up on exploration of act6 i believe. Just not worth the grind

Amen to this!

Putting all my efforts it to act 7.

I may revisit act 6 once we start getting R5 6*s.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I did a completion run and am doubtful I'll ever go back and explore. Act 7 way more fun.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Drenlin said:

Amen to this!

Still at 6.2 you will need to use teams of 5*s due to gates, so don’t get your hopes up for that 🤣
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    Several thoughts here:

1. There are great Act exploration rewards because 25% T5CC is still nothing to joke about, much less the fully formed on exploring the whole thing or the 6* AG. There may not be enticing rewards for individual quests, but there rarely are in content tbh.

2. It’s a lot of paths and a lot of time. I don’t think anyone will argue this, so if you have better things to do with your life, do them. There are also other points of content in game with better effort/reward ratios, but if you’ve done all of them (like exploring Act 7.1 or all the Variants, or heck, Abyss) then you probably won’t balk are the amount of time necessary to invest in Act 6.

3. It probably isn’t worth it unless you’ve completed/explored most of the Other content in game and you have a stacked enough roster that you won’t have to waste revives and potions. If you have to spend very many, it’s probably not worth your time.

4. The best way I’ve heard to do it (because I personally won’t do it for a while, since I don’t have the time, though I’m running out of other content and have a good enough roster) is just to focus on everything else in monthly content and every couple days, throw in a couple lanes of Act 6. If you space it out with newer or more fun content, it can seem like more nostalgia than slogging through less fun content.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Qfury said:

Drenlin said:

Amen to this!

Still at 6.2 you will need to use teams of 5*s due to gates, so don’t get your hopes up for that 🤣
    Oh god yeh.. it's been a while since I've been anywhere near that cess pit.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★

Several thoughts here:

1. There are great Act exploration rewards because 25% T5CC is still nothing to joke about, much less the fully formed on exploring the whole thing or the 6* AG. There may not be enticing rewards for individual quests, but there rarely are in content tbh.

2. It’s a lot of paths and a lot of time. I don’t think anyone will argue this, so if you have better things to do with your life, do them. There are also other points of content in game with better effort/reward ratios, but if you’ve done all of them (like exploring Act 7.1 or all the Variants, or heck, Abyss) then you probably won’t balk are the amount of time necessary to invest in Act 6.

3. It probably isn’t worth it unless you’ve completed/explored most of the Other content in game and you have a stacked enough roster that you won’t have to waste revives and potions. If you have to spend very many, it’s probably not worth your time.

4. The best way I’ve heard to do it (because I personally won’t do it for a while, since I don’t have the time, though I’m running out of other content and have a good enough roster) is just to focus on everything else in monthly content and every couple days, throw in a couple lanes of Act 6. If you space it out with newer or more fun content, it can seem like more nostalgia than slogging through less fun content.

I';m definitely yin the do a lane here or there if I have nothing else to do camp. Arena grinding takes so much time though it's hard to find tha time. maybe now that the SQ is done I will try a lane here or there and maybe by summer /christmas I'll finish,
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 252 ★★★
    I only plan on going back to Act 6 when I can absolutely obliterate it without extensive path planning and stress (and especially items)
  • PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 748 ★★★

Several thoughts here:

Yeah, Done everything else except Abyss. I just hate those kinda fights and need to save up units which is hard to do with offers like this 6* dual class lol. I just do it when I'm done with EQ for the month and grind some out. I want to want to do it but its just not fun and to do it all 100% seems like a lifetime. The rewards throw me off wanting to do it. I guess just take it slow and someday it will be done and the reward will be even less worthwhile.
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    I explored 6.1 earlier as well. I actually found it fun. Brainstorming counters for paths/nodes, as well as trying to come up with in-fight strategies has made the game interesting for me once again. I started doing 6.3 now and I’m happy that there’s fewer paths. It doesn’t help that there’s no other content where my roster won’t bulldoze through blindfolded anyways