**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why, yes, I am insane

2»

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    You gotta up those numbers, m8. Those are rookie numbers.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

I like the comments on Ghost because apparently she is the only champ anyone should use. She is only a good option if you like and are good at playing her. I personally fit neither of those.

I took my 6* Warlock to rank 3 over my 6* Ghost and don't regret it for a second. Warlock is way more straight forward to ay.

Ghost is a great champion but she is not for everyone. She is actually a terrible champion if you don't play her perfectly. There are better champions for different play styles.

True.
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    You're insane for using an AG before Guardian was fully levelled to 4/55, and I assume 5/65. You should always wait until they're in the final form you expect to use them, as you may awaken the champion naturally.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

You're insane for using an AG before Guardian was fully levelled to 4/55, and I assume 5/65. You should always wait until they're in the final form you expect to use them, as you may awaken the champion naturally.

I'm not far enough in the game to wait that long, and besides, I wouldn't be mad if I duped him naturally now. There will always be more AGs, and more chances to dupe other champs, so I didn't feel like waiting.
  • Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Except for the fact that an insane person,just like a drunk person,would never admit that they are insane thus proving that the op is not and that this in fact was not an insane decision.

• Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    The only insane I personally see on this picture, is that you awaken him over Ghost 🤔
    Otherwise, awakening Guardian is a logical move 🙂
  • Options
    WayntosWayntos Posts: 593 ★★
    Love my Guardian R5 sig100 wouldn't change a thing!

Are you insane for ranking a champ you like no! Going against the so called community standards of best champs maybe. Just like Quake you may have master the quake and bake doesn't mean everyone else has. Kudos on your rank up enjoy the decision!!
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    BuffBeast said:

Seems like you got my AG mixed up with yours. I’ll send my skill AG to you in kabam express mail 😁

Lmao I got 4 Tech Gems, also 5 Cosmic Gems...
    I could use a Skill Gem
  • Options

No insanity at all. I used a generic AG on mine and took him to 180 sig ( i never take them 200 with sig stones , don't wanna waste stones if I dupe them), of it about 100 were generic stones as well. No regrets.

275 6star shards doesn't worth more than 20 5star sig atm tho?
    Well if he has less than 20 available atm then it'd be a Possible Waste if he just happened to then Dupe Guardian again.

That's why I also use my Sig Stones in Bundles of 20/40/60/and so on.
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

The pictures say it all really

It really isn't insane, his Sig Ability is what's insane.
    The amount of Damage he can Block is Ridiculous Especially against Energy Attacks (Mangog's Sp2 for example), and anytime you have him on your team Everyone gets 1k Bonus Block Proficiency (Great for Low BP Champions like Wasp and Cull, or just More Over The Top on Champions like Doom).
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

Crcrcrc said:

BuffBeast said:

Seems like you got my AG mixed up with yours. I’ll send my skill AG to you in kabam express mail 😁

My nick and aegon respectfully decline lol

🗿- Guardian
    Ouch. I'll send you a picture of my r5 awakened one to make you feel better in a few days
    Mine is only R3 😥

😒

Not insane at all. He's beastly.

Ghost was right there
    So what, he’s still a great option.
    True... But ghost...
    Yah but ghost doesn’t always have to be the number 1 option, people do like other champions.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

My latest rank up as well. I also used my tech gem on him. Iso struggles am I right?
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

My latest rank up as well. I also used my tech gem on him. Iso struggles am I right?

Actually, I ran out of gold lol
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

Nice guardian, but as someone who cares about pi/prestige I’m baffled
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    BuffBeast said:

Qacob said:

He's only level 44/65

My masteries are nothing particularly special but they're not that bad...
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Qacob said:

BuffBeast said:

Qacob said:

He's only level 44/65

My masteries are nothing particularly special but they're not that bad...
    Oh, i didn’t notice the level for some reason. I really need to consider glasses lol
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 789 ★★★
    I can beat that by a mile. I spent $100 on a 5* cosmic ag back in the day and awakened symbiote Spider-Man.
  • Options
    JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Yes you are insane, Ultron is INSANE with the dupe.