**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hawkeye overhaul idea that way we get more skill gods

2»

Comments

• Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Keep his sp1 power drain, that's why we all ranked him up in the first place.... I'll give your post a LOL reactions
  • Options
    Jtao_7810Jtao_7810 Posts: 76

This buff looks good waiting for v2

The devil is not a joke
  • Options
    Reecespieces101Reecespieces101 Posts: 221
    @Luciferiamdevil
    How is the devil the only one that likes it!
  • Options

@Luciferiamdevil
    How is the devil the only one that likes it!

He likes bad things LOL. I’m joking, nice try
  • Options
    Jtao_7810 said:

The devil is not a joke
    Lil nas x killed him in video 🤣
  • Options
    What is wrong with my hawkeye buff can someone please just tell me
  • Options

Try and see other buffs for him maybe it would give you ideas?
  • Options
    Jtao_7810 said:

No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

The devil is not a joke
    lil nas is a bad person. The devil is very real and joking around about him like lil bad does is a one way ticket to hell
    But he killed the devil... I thought the devil was bad, isn't killing the devil a good thing? I thought y'all hated the devil lmao
  • Options

We've told you like 9 times, keep his sp1 power drain.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @Jtao_7810 @Terra @No_oneuk
    Hey everyone i don't think i am making a part two apparently the sp1 power drain is essential to the character despite many characters having it and everyone has just been hating on the buff overall. I hoped this post would get some attention and it has but not the kind I want
  • Options

Hey everyone i don't i am making a part two apparently the sp1 power drain is essential to the character despite many characters having it and everyone has just been hating on it

Ok!!
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

The devil is not a joke
    lil nas is a bad person. The devil is very real and joking around about him like lil bad does is a one way ticket to hell
    But he killed the devil... I thought the devil was bad, isn't killing the devil a good thing? I thought y'all hated the devil lmao
    Obviously that wasn’t the real devil. None of us can kill him.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    If anyone cares to click on my profile in have a few buffs already made all are legit minus the uncle ben champion idea and the civil warrior buff idea which I made way too strong and maybe the war machine one as well but the rest are very balanced
  • Options
    Jtao_7810 said:

No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

The devil is not a joke
    Well isn't it nice that somebody at least wants to try? He's done more to try kill the devil than you ever have. When did you make a video trying to kill the devil, hmm?
  • Options

Hey everyone i don't think i am making a part two apparently the sp1 power drain is essential to the character despite many characters having it and everyone has just been hating on the buff overall. I hoped this post would get some attention and it has but not the kind I want

You can always try again. Interesting to see what you come up with!
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810
    Thanks but I am burnt out from champion design ideas I wanted to make this idea fun and unique and it thought I would have to nerf parts of his new kit to make him more balanced
    I stand by what I said he dies not need the sp1 power drain for the buff do to his power control being the highest in the game likely from this buff
  • Options
    No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

No_oneuk said:

Jtao_7810 said:

The devil is not a joke
    Well isn't it nice that somebody at least wants to try? He's done more to try kill the devil than you ever have. When did you make a video trying to kill the devil, hmm?
    No he’s mocking our religion. He’s gay and made devil shoes. You can’t really believe he’s doing good. I’m not attempting to kill the devil. I want to get into heaven. So I focus on doing Gods will and trying to get others to do so too. Even making a video isn’t good. Because exodus 20:4 tell us not to remake anything from heaven or hell.
  • Options
    This post is my biggest regret due to all the disagrees now on my accounts history which sucks
  • Options

@Jtao_7810
    Thanks but I am burnt out from champion design ideas I wanted to make this idea fun and unique and it thought I would have to nerf parts of his new kit to make him more balanced
    I stand by what I said he dies not need the sp1 power drain for the buff do to his power control being the highest in the game likely from this buff

That’s your opinion, I personally disagree. But technically there’s no right or wrong so you just do you and add your suggestions after all this is suggestions and it’s kabam that decides not us. So enjoy it even when people hate it.
  • Options

This post is my biggest regret due to all the disagrees now on my accounts history which sucks

I did the same once lol. But it was a stupid post I don’t know what I was thinking
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810
    Yeah but all the disagrees are permenant those don't go away
    And the 40 something comments about how people hate are....depressing
  • Options
    LuciferiamdevilLuciferiamdevil Posts: 74
    Jtao_7810 said:

The devil is not a joke
    I don't know why u keep writing it everywhere m8 but we are not here to insult anybody here
    This is just to improve the game and share your opinions so keep it that way 👍
  • Options

@Jtao_7810
    Yeah but all the disagrees are permenant those don't go away
    And the 40 something comments about how people hate are....depressing

Yh I know. But we just need to take it as constructive criticism. Something to help us improve. Better out ideas and if the majority are eventually happy then we’ve succeeded. I checked out some of your other ideas and they’re pretty good! I like the groot/king groot one especially! And btw it’s only one post that they don’t like. People find it easier to hate than to be nice. Most of your other posts have no negative comments. They have no reason to hate. So that’s good!
  • Options
    @Jtao_7810 I am working on the v2 of the hawkeye buff..........which includes Pre fight for the sp1 power drain based on how many shocks are up but gets rid of the shocks own power control
  • Options

Jtao_7810 said:

The devil is not a joke
    I don't know why u keep writing it everywhere m8 but we are not here to insult anybody here
    This is just to improve the game and share your opinions so keep it that way 👍
    I’ve seen you twice. And commented twice. I’m not insulting you either. If anything you’re insulting me with your name. Don’t take him as a joke because he’s very real. For your own sake please be careful. Jesus is always there for you
  • Options

@Jtao_7810 I am working on the v2 of the hawkeye buff..........which includes Pre fight for the sp1 power drain based on how many shocks are up but gets rid of the shocks own power control

That’s better. Try and post your idea on as many platforms as possible. Get as much criticism as you can. Then using people’s ideas/suggestions improve your piece and make a final one. This way you can get the best possible rework with your ideas!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    @Jtao_7810
    V2 is out with slight adjustments like debuff damage numbers the sp1 power drain and synergys
  • Options

@Jtao_7810
    V2 is out with slight adjustments like debuff damage numbers the sp1 power drain and synergys

I’ll take a look