**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    Happy to see that something new is coming. However is complicated to understand all of it, so I guess I'll wait until next week to see how this is going to be

Earn Valor in the game, spend Valor on items in the Valor Store. Everytime you earn Valor, you have a chance to start a Quest for your whole Alliance.

Does that mean if we spend Valor on items, we might not have enough to start a Quest? Do we need to decide where to spend Valor between items / quest?

Also if a quest is like 1000 Valor, only 1 member can start it? Or is it like a Treasury of all our Valor. So I can have 500 and a teammate has 500 so we can pool together to start the quest
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    Vanquishing Blows: Looks like a twist on Hero Use. Are the typical Hero Use milestones going to be available as well or just the Valor.

Regarding Milestones in arena and vanquishing blows are the numbers below cumulative or a running total. i.e. 10th milestone in arena is 33750 or the total of 10 milestones is 33750
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »
    Sorry. Just a question.

It states in the description that you'll be penalized if you enter more than one bounty/Test of Valor every 6 hours. Will there be a timer to let us know when the 6 hours is up? Or will we be locked out being able to enter the bounty?

The reason I'm asking is because there might be back-to-back bounties that will overlap into the 6 hour window, despite bounties being open for 6 hours. Eg. Bounty A opens at 1200. I enter Bounty A and clear it at 1600. At 1800, when Bounty A closes, Bounty B opens and I clear it immediately (at 1800). This will result in me clearing 2 bounties within a 6 hour window, causing me to be penalized.

Thanks in advance.

It's not based on a 6 hour window of your start time, it's based on a 6 hour window of the start time of the Bounty Mission itself, so if you completed 2 before 1800, then that's a problem. If you completed one at 1600 (but it started at 1200) and another at 1800, that's totally fine.

Hopefully that makes sense? Let me know if anything is unclear.

I find this answer confusing. I believe the OP just wants to know if the game will have a failsafe built in to not allow them to do more than 1 during the 6 hour window. I am assuming so since only one can be active and they last 6 hours. However, what if someone changes alliances during that 6 hour window, will the game allow them to complete another mission during the same window?
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Viper1987 wrote: »
    MadMarks wrote: »
    750000 valor for 3600 t2a frags. That is laughable.

It's "free". I mean it's an additional reward added on for this month. You could have gotten nothing.
    LilWolfy wrote: »
    So very nice of you to introduce a new 5* thor for MMX to help them along ,

This would be exponentially better and more "fair" if arena wasn't included in this. This basically assures you have to be in game at all times grinding to even have hope.

Can we say the winner of the new Thor has way too much time on their hands?

Yes, I think that's a fair statement to say. We will see who spends the most time in MCOC based on the top 10.
  • Good for 4star crystal explore all events 100%
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

Will this be under the “events” tab meaning that if we are trying to do a labyrinth of legend run, we will be totally locked out of the valor events until we either complete the lol path or quit lol? I was planning to do my first run in the next two weeks...
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    IanMoone wrote: »
    I'm sorry but if i am seeing things here lol
    4o9ldawjq1tx.png

2 GG in one section???

You actually fight both of them at the same time, each at either side of the screen ;)

In all seriousness, one of those Green Goblins is actually a Symbiote Spidey - thanks for pointing that out.

Do i earn Thor Ragnorak for pointing out haha
  • DonybDonyb Posts: 125
    Sorry. Just a question.

It states in the description that you'll be penalized if you enter more than one bounty/Test of Valor every 6 hours. Will there be a timer to let us know when the 6 hours is up? Or will we be locked out being able to enter the bounty?

The reason I'm asking is because there might be back-to-back bounties that will overlap into the 6 hour window, despite bounties being open for 6 hours. Eg. Bounty A opens at 1200. I enter Bounty A and clear it at 1600. At 1800, when Bounty A closes, Bounty B opens and I clear it immediately (at 1800). This will result in me clearing 2 bounties within a 6 hour window, causing me to be penalized.

Thanks in advance.

It's not based on a 6 hour window of your start time, it's based on a 6 hour window of the start time of the Bounty Mission itself, so if you completed 2 before 1800, then that's a problem. If you completed one at 1600 (but it started at 1200) and another at 1800, that's totally fine.

I find this answer confusing. I believe the OP just wants to know if the game will have a failsafe built in to not allow them to do more than 1 during the 6 hour window. I am assuming so since only one can be active and they last 6 hours. However, what if someone changes alliances during that 6 hour window, will the game allow them to complete another mission during the same window?
    This could possibly mean that you can’t do 2 different difficulty’s?
  • MistsMists Posts: 19
    edited October 2017
    This is pretty confusing, but I am excited about this competitive-ish event.

@Kabam Miike Do you guys know why no mastery cores were added to the Valor store? They were included in rocket's workshop, and the game has progressed even further since then.

• AgentEdwardAgentEdward Posts: 65
    This kinda reminds of me of the rocket scrap thing you guys had. I like the concept and the opportunity to get some more class catalyst (although I will have to work my butt off for it).. You guys said you would these resources more accessible and you are. Now just no bugs and we will be fine. Nice job Kabam. Wait did I really just say that..?
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    Please explain why AQ fights are excluded?
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    ForumGuy wrote: »
    Please explain why AQ fights are excluded?

Bc they are. And they have been on quite a few events.
  • Run477 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

Will this be under the “events” tab meaning that if we are trying to do a labyrinth of legend run, we will be totally locked out of the valor events until we either complete the lol path or quit lol? I was planning to do my first run in the next two weeks...

You can't enter a Test of Valor if you have your Party active in any other quest, because it's just like any other quest in that regard.
  • Cjtwich16Cjtwich16 Posts: 32
    Is this the only way to acquire Thor (Ragnarok) or can I get him through crystals as well?
  • Cjtwich16 wrote: »
    Is this the only way to acquire Thor (Ragnarok) or can I get him through crystals as well?

He'll be available in the regular methods as well! So you can find him in his Featured Hero Crystal, and in the Arena as well.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Sorry. Just a question.

Thanks in advance.

How can someone complete 2 in that time period, would that be from changing alliance?
  • bilgim yok