**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rewards not reappearing in side quest

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 556 ★★★
I was under the impression that I could quit out of the side quest before defeating the boss, renter and then be able to pick up the same rewards again. Is this a bug I did I just hear the wrong information?

Comments

• Options
    Kabam BooKabam Boo Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    The fights and rewards items are randomly generated and will only renew (i) every day OR (ii) after you defeat the Boss.
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 532 ★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

The fights and rewards items are randomly generated and will only renew (i) every day OR (ii) after you defeat the Boss.

But that's a bug according your announcements and in-game dialog and not intended, so it will be fixed? Or you're just leaving it that way?
  • Options
    BonoqBonoq Posts: 12
    I got nothing and I did defeat the boss and every node. Zero rewards.
  • Options
    @Corkscrew , yes, Boo went on to further clarify this issue both in Cat Murdock's “April Side Quest - Infographic” thread, as well as that Kabam Announcement later on that you linked above.
    Does appear to be something they are looking at fixing. See them for follow up.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/259053/april-side-quest-infographic-for-legendary-difficulty#latest

————
    And @Bonoq , your question is probably referring to not see the rewards appear in the post-quest completion screen (that is different from the issue of this post). Because you actually get the items directly sent to your inventory as soon as you travel past them on the path. (thus quitting early still let’s you keep those items). You do NOT see a recap of them again in the Completion screen.