**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why is it soo hard to get iso and refills??

Comments

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

You not even have iso and u come to me talking bout effort.. lol, get smart kid.

You got probs kiddo.. especially with ur grammar 🤧
    Dude, he was joking. And his grammar's just fine. Have you seen your grammar though?
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Luke9523 said:

ISO and gold is always a problem. I agree there should be a gold event and iso event all the time that you can run when you need it.

Ahh, so it's good you require? Maybe we can make a deal?

1000 gold for 1 loyalty? I think we can make something happen 😉
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

F

You not even have iso and u come to me talking bout effort.. lol, get smart kid.

You got probs kiddo.. especially with ur grammar 🤧
    Dude, he was joking. And his grammar's just fine. Have you seen your grammar though?
    Nah, you gotta show me.. will be glad
    Okay, you asked for it.
    First off, in this message itself, you used two continuous periods, typically one or three are used.

I'm just going to put the questionable grammar in bold

Kabam needs to step up and make iso more available, i can be in this dumb game for more than 8hrs just figuring how to get iso and manage my refill at the same time.. I’m ftp so I don’t get enough units to spend on refills and deals.. This game just drives me crazy when i got a good champ and I can’t even rank.. this the case i got all the resources, a lot of t2 alpha and a loooot of t5 basic but can’t use cos ion got no iso.. why kabam, just why.. please see this @kabam miike.. i only need iso to get thronebreaker, I don’t get 4 star shards quickly anymore cos I’ve done almost all content.. please please.. at least make iso available in stores.. please, i can’t help myself staying away from the game.. stupid addiction 😤😹

This probably isn't all of it anyway.

Just making a point, not trying to pick a fight.
    @The_Sentry06 's grammar was just fine, he just made a typo on his part, which even the best of us do.
    Great 👍🏽
    It’s always good to be rectified by someone
    Hope @The_Sentry06 thinks the same😚
    Considering that I was trying to imitate to you but whatever. I'm always happy to be corrected. How else will you learn in real-life.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021

Pulyaman said:

Wanna flex? 😂

okay yeah Im waiting for someone to one up that catalyst stash

This one was from a couple of months ago, but I had more at one time prior to that

https://youtu.be/QSgEY6X2ccs
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Wanna flex? 😂

okay yeah Im waiting for someone to one up that catalyst stash

This one was from a couple of months ago, but I had more at one time prior to that

https://youtu.be/QSgEY6X2ccs
    It was the same for me a couple of months ago just after I explored act 6. I just used up most of my T5basic and T2 alpha taking up gaurdian to R3, Nick fury to R2-R3, Kingpin to R2, Sentinel to R2, Longshot to R2, Apoc to R4,R5. CGR to R4, R5. So, basically its been rank up like crazy to make sure I use all my cats before expiring. :D . Problem is I rank into T4b shortage and surplus of t1a, so I have been buying up t4b from glory store.
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★

Iso problem is real and nobody can deny that.
    Very less options available for Iso and Kabam should continue February like milestone event.

Yes I can . I never had a single problem with iso or gold for that matter in my life and I do every single level up event . It’s all about how you manage resources
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Whoever is smashing disagree on my advice to actually explore content as opposed to just doing easy path of everything and to not overlook the usefulness of 5 stars too quickly is probably a newer player. If not, feel free to explain why you disagree and show us your roster so we can see the fruits of your strategies in action. 🙂 (more disagree spam incoming)

Whoever is smashing disagree on my advice to actually explore content as opposed to just doing easy path of everything and to not overlook the usefulness of 5 stars too quickly is probably a newer player. If not, feel free to explain why you disagree and show us your roster so we can see the fruits of your strategies in action. 🙂 (more disagrees incoming)

Ignore the disagrees, it's really irritating but nothing can be done about it. People hit disagree for no reason sometimes.
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    Pulyaman said:

Wanna flex? 😂

Prepare to be impressed:

:D

Pretty impressive stash you have. How long did it take to build all that up?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Pulyaman said:

N0_U said:

just do arena

You think I don’t try..??sigh*
    I’ve opened over 500 premiums and only got 4 4*s.. not everybody goes crazy for arena bro.. I can’t stay in the arena for bout 2-3 hours just for 2 and 3*s
    That is really unbelievable, as in I don't believe you. I usually get at least two 4 stars from 100 phc crystals. But, lets say it is true. that means got may be 350 2 stars and 146 3 star champs. That's another four 4 stars(55*146 4 star shards) and 2 T5 ISO for whatever class 3 star you duped if you have every 3 star in the game. That's actually a lot. Usually when people complain about ISO, its due to impatience over ranking the champs.
    I got lotta good 6*s that i dump every iso i get into.. I don’t focus on 5*s no mo, u right tho.. I’m always kinda impatient when i get a great 6* lol.. but i StG when i tell u iso ain’t coming my way, I don’t have units to always spend on refills for exploration always, but i still do
    I’m haven’t spend in like 2 mouch and I’m perfect with iso and so one and you said you do a lot of arena if that’s tru you gain bulls lot of unit u can grind around 500 unit every week and with bc it even more so I’m find it hard to believe you energy refills.
    Lol dude, i said i don’t have time for arena that much.. didn’t say i go hard in it.. please understand things first
    Then stop complaining. Simple if u don’t hav time then don’t go one Forrum and crying because that already 30 minutes wasted.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    I'm F2P as well but you just need to know where to look and how to best manage your refills. My stash is full and I have 28 full energy refills in the overflow... And yes.. I'm crazy 🤪
    edited April 2021
    phil56201 said:

Pulyaman said:

Wanna flex? 😂

Prepare to be impressed:

Pretty impressive stash you have. How long did it take to build all that up?

I have no idea. May be a year. Its a very fluid stash, the best thing I let expire are some low level boosts and some lvl1 revives.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★

I'm F2P as well but you just need to know where to look and how to best manage your refills. My stash is full and I have 28 full energy refills in the overflow... And yes.. I'm crazy 🤪

pls show me the way. I never have any energy refills lol
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102

It is not. You get it all the time

The right amount to take a 6* all the way..??
    Congrats on getting a 6 Star during the gifting event. Do you even own a 5 star?

If you are complaining about ISO, I suggest you get EVERY 4 Star Basic Champ, get EVERY 4 Star Featured Champ(6 million for old, 12 million for new), and farm milestones in the arena, because clearly, you don't have a lot of champions.
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102

Pulyaman said:

N0_U said:

just do arena

You think I don’t try..??sigh*
    I’ve opened over 500 premiums and only got 4 4*s.. not everybody goes crazy for arena bro.. I can’t stay in the arena for bout 2-3 hours just for 2 and 3*s
    That is really unbelievable, as in I don't believe you. I usually get at least two 4 stars from 100 phc crystals. But, lets say it is true. that means got may be 350 2 stars and 146 3 star champs. That's another four 4 stars(55*146 4 star shards) and 2 T5 ISO for whatever class 3 star you duped if you have every 3 star in the game. That's actually a lot. Usually when people complain about ISO, its due to impatience over ranking the champs.
    I got lotta good 6*s that i dump every iso i get into.. I don’t focus on 5*s no mo, u right tho.. I’m always kinda impatient when i get a great 6* lol.. but i StG when i tell u iso ain’t coming my way, I don’t have units to always spend on refills for exploration always, but i still do
    Don't level up 6* you are not going to use. Unless you have iso expiring.. which does not sound like a problem you are facing. 😅

Also, when you say you are done ranking 5 star... How many maxed 5 do you have? I'd say a good number to start switching primarily to ranking 6 is 20-30 or more.
    If your first 6 Star is Corvus, the correct answer is 0
    If your first 6 Star is Apocalypse, the correct answer is 0
    If your first 6 Star is Archangel, the corect answer is 0
    If your first 6 Star is Cosmic Ghost Rider, the correct answer is 0
    If your first 6 Star is Nick Fury, the correct answer is 0
    If your first 6 Star is Red Magneto, Colossus, Captain America Infinity War, Void, Warlock, Doom, Black Widow Clare Voyant, Symbiote Supreme, Hit Monkey, Mangog, Guillotine 2099, Jabari Panther, Sasquatch, Stryfe, Immortal Abomination, the correct answer is 0.