**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The Champions of Valhalla Event

Comments

• Hellstorm_Hellstorm_ Posts: 172
    What type of class will Thor ragnorok be?
  • Jy22R8Jy22R8 Posts: 2
    LoL
  • WoW . It's really cool . I am eagerly waiting for this new update.
  • I agree with Doctor T. I myself am a hard core MARVEL fan and don't have much money to spend on games. I saw this new event coming up and started to get excited because I thought for a little bit "ME!? A relatively NEW PLAYER! Is gonna get a shot at a FOUR STAR HERO!?" but apparently I just had my hopes up. Seems like newer people don't get much of a chance to get such wonderful rewards.
  • MistsMists Posts: 19
    @Kabam Miike Can we get an answer on the mastery core thing? Is the shop finalized?

Thanks
  • JensC91JensC91 Posts: 9
    What are the rewards for the monthly event ?!? Just valor?
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Well new content but nothing about bug fixes. Why only top 10 get a 5 star thor?????? Isn't the game geared towards 6 star champs???? so why do only top 10 get 5 star and remaining 990 get a 4 star
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This is just a quest spotlight. This is not update 16.0 patchnotes
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    @Kabam Miike how about converting the soul boosts we have left over from the mephisto event into valour, normally stuff like this gets converted into gold or nothing at all.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    Well new content but nothing about bug fixes. Why only top 10 get a 5 star thor?????? Isn't the game geared towards 6 star champs???? so why do only top 10 get 5 star and remaining 990 get a 4 star

Cause it's free.
  • Stark7989Stark7989 Posts: 11
    edited October 2017
    SO IS THIS ANOTHER EVENT THAT IS MADE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS OR HAVE LOTS OF MONEY TO SPEND. BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS ALWAYS MAKE IT ESPECIALLY HARD FOR US NEWER USERS. I NEVER HAD A GOOD ENOUGH PHONE OR A TABLET SO I BARELY COULD GET INTO THE GAME OR I WOULD HAVE SOONER,. IM A DEVOTED MARVEL FAN. IM JUST NOT RICH. HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS DIDNT MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ANY OF THE GOOD REWARDS

Newer players have had plenty of these types of events that have helped them progress at a much faster rate than those that started the game within the first year. Yes, you may not be in a position to get the top rank rewards but there are plenty of good rewards to help further your progression. Add this event to dimensional rifts, rockets workshop and login calendars and you have a pretty nice situation.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    Mists wrote: »
    I agree with Doctor T. I myself am a hard core MARVEL fan and don't have much money to spend on games. I saw this new event coming up and started to get excited because I thought for a little bit "ME!? A relatively NEW PLAYER! Is gonna get a shot at a FOUR STAR HERO!?" but apparently I just had my hopes up. Seems like newer people don't get much of a chance to get such wonderful rewards.

Are you complaining about not getting top-tier rewards? We don't care that you're a "hard core MARVEL fan", rewards will be distributed to those who earned them.

New players need to stop complaining so much.You won't be handed everything in this game if you don't put in the time for it.

You must of missed the whales surely if you take a right at the next hall then your left and you have arrived at your destination called Whale City! Lol
  • good
  • So it's almost confirmed that we're having hela this month, and Thor (Ragnorok) doesn't fit on the chart, so who are the last g and m going to be?
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    So it's almost confirmed that we're having hela this month, and Thor (Ragnorok) doesn't fit on the chart, so who are the last g and m going to be?

M.O.D.O.K. is rumored for December
  • VALOR! GET YOUR VALOR HERE!

Gods of the Arena Event Quest
    Starts: November 1st, 2017 ~10 AM (PDT)
    Ends: December 6th, 2017 ~10 AM (PST)

8yj0fu3a42mb.png

4-Star Featured Hero Arenas
    Notes:
    - Only the 4-Star Featured Hero Arena and only the first four Featured Heroes in November.
    - First arena runs Nov 2nd to 5th and last arena runs 27th to 30th.
    - Below Valor rewards are on top of regular 4-Star Featured Hero Arena rewards

xy6l2w8oubdy.png
    d2miqseqq23d.png

SOLO EVENT - VANQUISHING BLOWS
    Start November 1st at 5pm PDT. End December 5th at 4pm PDT.

Your bracket is determined by the strength of your top five champions - having a team of five 3/30 3-Star Champions or better should have you in the General Bracket. If you don't see General Bracket values, upgrade your top Champions!

General Bracket - 10 possible Events - Will not repeat last 5 events.
    Beginner Bracket - 5 possible Events - Will not repeat last 2 events.

y6rj6cxaam70.png
    o2aka6j2zabk.png
    zo2usfxe58cu.png

BOUNTY MISSIONS - TESTS OF VALOR
    Starts: November 1st, 2017 ~10 AM (PDT)
    Ends: December 6th, 2017 ~10 AM (PST)

Reminder - you must be in an Alliance and be Level 10+ to participate in Tests of Valor.

VALOR REWARDS:
    s3ixmhl3t1r8.png

Bonus for Initiator: 100x 5-Star Hero Crystal Shards
    (Note: Initiator needs 15 Alliance members to complete at least one difficulty. (Or 14 + Initiator))

VALOR STORE
    NOTE: Every item can be purchased up to 5 times, but price will increase around 25% each time. Price will not reset. Spending Valor will not reduce your Valor Leaderboard number.
    NOTE 2: Store will not be available on any other version of Marvel Contest of Champions, so if you upgrade to the newest version on December 6th, 2017 you will no longer be able to spend Valor.

naezrfgzs2bw.png

Update xp sector max 100.

• Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    VALOR! GET YOUR VALOR HERE!

VALOR STORE
    NOTE: Every item can be purchased up to 5 times, but price will increase around 25% each time. Price will not reset. Spending Valor will not reduce your Valor Leaderboard number.
    NOTE 2: Store will not be available on any other version of Marvel Contest of Champions, so if you upgrade to the newest version on December 6th, 2017 you will no longer be able to spend Valor.

naezrfgzs2bw.png

Based on this:
    0.1 x 5* = 1 x 4*
    1 x 5* = 10 x 4*
    1 x 4* = 2500 units => 1 x 5* = 25000 units (~8 Odins)
    So one 5* crystal = 800$. Gotta love the logic :smiley:
  • I'm Still Trying To Dechipher This

• Hi guys how are you I'm jacaleef guys
  • O Hulk vai ser nerfado
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Can I sell you my awesome xp boosts for 50,000 each?

Clearly they are a valuable and desirable item given their unit cost and valour pricing, you can then onsell them and live like a King with the profits.
  • Is possible to know if the valor leaderboard will be constantly updated during the month?
    Thanks
  • MishHammer84MishHammer84 Posts: 30
    On the vanquishing blows event what does the opponent dying from hitting my electro count as
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    Will the placement prize be stacked or not?
  • Lol please don't misunderstand what I'm saying. I apologize if I sounded like a whiner. I just meant that I think that us newer people should be able to enter events and win the prizes for them. Especially when I'm getting mail FROM the game ABOUT said event! Lol when I get a message from the game telling me I can win a 4 or even 3 star Thor, I get excited! Then I come to the forum only to find out that I MYSELF don't have a chance! That's kind of a mood kill!