**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Block not working properly?

Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
edited April 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Lately I noticed that occasionally when I hit block it does not work same with parry and same when launching a special, I keep hitting the bottom and nothing happens, not sure if is my phone , pixel 2 XL , or the game is not working properly. Has anyone experienced this?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Different champions have slightly different animations so you will need to time your parries slightly different for some characters (magneto comes to mind).

In terms of not blocking, you might be getting hit by a quick attack like G2099 or Venom

Otherwise idk bugs be buggin
  • Logan00Logan00 Posts: 564 ★★★
    No, is not that , it happened with different champions, corvus, moleman etc..
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I thought there was a problem with it too, but the issue was that I wasn't reading the nodes in the side quest.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Blocking almost never works for me, evade and heavies don't work either. I feel for ya dude.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I always have input lag

I’ll dex but it will register a second later and consider it a parry
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,722 ★★★★
    edited April 2021
    I'm on Android and personally I've found after upgrading Android OS, the game now lags more and with the latest mcoc update, parry sometimes do fail at the start of the fight, probably due to the extra lag in OS, so parry not registering fast enough?
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Dropped inputs happen to me all the time and the reason i may quit the game. Sometimes the block isn’t registered, more often , a dex /swipe back isnt registered (especially during specials)
  • Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing some issues with your inputs not registering and I understand it can be really frustrating when something like this happens.

Firstly, I suggest making sure the screen of your device is as clean as possible to ensure the best possible performance. If you still notice this happening after cleaning your screen, I would recommend going through all the troubleshooting steps in the relevant article below.

- Android Troubleshooting
    - iOS Troubleshooting

Additionally, please take a moment to share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.