**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My alliance kicked me bu accident and invited me back.will i get the aw season rewards or not?

So my alliance was kicking out members whi haven't logged in for 3 days so one officer accidentally kicked me. When i asked them they told me it was an accident and invited me back . So i was wondering will i get aw seasonal rewards or not i joined approximately 6 wars

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Sorry but you won't.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    unfortunately you will not
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Dude. You are screwed by them. Leave the alliance and look for a new one!
    And if you are still wondering, NO YOU WILL NOT GET SEASON REWARDS!
  • Kirat2003Kirat2003 Posts: 27

Sorry but you won't.

😦
  • Kirat2003Kirat2003 Posts: 27
    LordPSN said:

Dude. You are screwed by them. Leave the alliance and look for a new one!
    And if you are still wondering, NO YOU WILL NOT GET SEASON REWARDS!

🥺 we were at gold 1
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    negative ghostrider. You show up as a new member now even though you had participated in the minimum required prior to someone's mistake.
    Sorry. But that means you are a good player. You should join the alliance who cares about you! Hardworks of an entire season has been undone by them! Well.. It's upto you. But IMHO you should leave that alliance and look for someone better!
    Well.. Lets try @Luke9523 method. Maybe you are lucky and get the rewards. Do update us.
  • ljballer22ljballer22 Posts: 151
    Luke9523 said:

Yes, you may still be able to get your rewards!
    This happened to someone in our alliance a while back who was kicked by an officer because they had a petty squabble (real d*ck move!)
    Contact Kabam support and also get the alliance leader to contact support and tell them what happened. Fingers crossed.

Are you stating that someone in fact got their season rewards after being kicked and rejoining after the five war deadline after contacting customer support? If so, this would be the first case that I've heard of that someone got their rewards in this type of scenario.
  • Ramil0222Ramil0222 Posts: 65
    Nope
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    You really believe it’s accidental? It’s not like you tap kick and person is kicked. You still have to confirm prompt before actual kick.
    As stated by @zuffy I too believe that you have been kicked deliberately by the officer or leader. @Kirat2003 I think it's time that you should confront the said person because No way does anyone believe here that it was "by mistake" ! Rest your wish.
    And yeah one more thing @Kirat2003 . You said you are at gold 1! I am at silver 1 and an officer of my alliance. No way and I say this with full confidence that no way any officer at silver 1 will make this "mistake" at the last AW of the season. So think about this how does GOLD 1 can do that?
    As said above, it is a deliberate sabotage in your alliance by the said person. Like Joker in The Dark Knight, he/she just wants to see your alliance get burnt!
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    It's not mistake don't be fooled. The person deliberately kicked you.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    edited April 2021

Luke9523 said:

This happened to someone in our alliance a while back who was kicked by an officer because they had a petty squabble (real d*ck move!)
    Contact Kabam support and also get the alliance leader to contact support and tell them what happened. Fingers crossed.

Are you stating that someone in fact got their season rewards after being kicked and rejoining after the five war deadline after contacting customer support? If so, this would be the first case that I've heard of that someone got their rewards in this type of scenario.
    Yes, they got their season rewards after being kicked, but this was slightly different circumstances. This post stated they were inactive for 3 days and kicked by accident. Seems like officers were doing a 72 hour, no log-on clear out and kicked him out because he hasn't logged on (maybe he'd given a prior reason and the officer forgot). Either way he wasn't accidentally kicked, he was kicked on purpose, but may not have deserved it.
    The person in my alliance got into a slanging match with an officer and the officer kicked him out of spite. Everyone agreed this was uncalled for right before AW rewards and (If my memory is correct, officer was demoted).
    The kicked individual was upset (rightly so) and he and alliance leader wrote to Kabam support to say what happened and he did receive rewards .

That is why I said MAY be able to get his rewards back.
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★

Luke9523 said:

Yes, I am saying that someone got AW rewards after being kicked out of our alliance, although it was under slightly different circumstances.

The person in this post said that they were kicked after being inactive for 3 days. Sounds like the officers were doing a 72-hour clear out and the officer kicked them out (that part definitely wasn't an accident). Maybe they had given a valid reason not to be kicked and the officer forgot. Either way, they were allowed back in the alliance so they obviously made a mistake.

In the instance of my alliance, the individual got into a arguing match with an officer and the officer kicked them out in spite. Everyone agreed that it was out of order (especially so close to AW rewards payout) and (If my memory is correct the officer was demoted).

The individual and the alliance leader wrote to Kabam support and they get their rewards payout.
    This is the last AW of the season. Even if @Kirat2003 alliance officer was kicking the 72 hours inactive members, it wouldn't help the alliance in the last AW as those inactive members wouldn't have participated in the last AW! So by that logic, the officer should have waited after the last AW was finished!
    I don't know the exact circumstances but I would be surprised if @Kirat2003 actually receives the season rewards for this!
    One thing is certain @Kirat2003 even if you are staying in your current Alliance, the said officer should be demoted and possibly kicked out of the alliance AFTER getting his season rewards!