**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thronebreaker At Last

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

I've had a mystic t5cc in my inventory for over a month now, just waiting for the right champ to take up. I finally pulled Dragon Man yesterday, and he fit the caliber of champs I was looking for to r3, so I took him to r3 today! He's super fun and I look forward to using him in future content (although my AW officer will likely place him on defense all the time 😔). I should hopefully have anywhere from 1-3 more r3s next month, as I am close to forming catalysts for CGR, Cable, and OG Black Panther (will only r3 if his buff is good of course).

My account has improved a ton since last April, which is when I returned to the game with 14 5 stars and my best champ being a 5 star rank 2 Blade! 😂 I still have a ways to go though, and I look forward to continue improving my roster as time goes on.

Comments

• Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    RESPECT
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    well done mate!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Congrats! I don't have dragon man but would R3 him too. 🍻

I was basically in your shoes with a similar roster (one r4 5* gwenpool though) and came back to the game after a year off when covid life had me bored out of my mind last April.

Like you, a year later and the roster is feeling beefy. I got R3 warlock after abyss at Christmas time and am close to a skill, mystic and cosmic t5cc and probably will have 1-2 more r3 with the side event this month. Unfortunately, I have 42 x 6* and still not a single 6* skill champ 😢, so I hope I can take up Doom soon while RNG plays games with me.

I wonder how many others have ramped up , specifically from covid play? Gotta be a ton!!
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    Dragon man is really a great champ, I will definitely take him to Rank3 if I could pull him as 6*

My 5* Dragon Man is currently sitting in 5R3. I will leave him for a while till there is 2020 Rankup Gem being released in the future Variants (if I have yet to pull him as 6* in 2025😂😂😂)
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations dude...let me find the perfect gif to demonstrate my feelings about this...

• Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★
    I am genuinely surprised you were not TB already.
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Ayee were twinning we both got DM
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    YASSSSSSS
  • Options
    IKON said:

I didn't wanna r3 Man-Thing or Dorm, so glad I finally got a worthy mystic
  • Options
    IKONIKON Posts: 1,336 ★★★★★

IKON said:

I thought that 2nd one said Doom at first and we were going to have words. Congrats though.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Congrats!

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    IKON said:

IKON said:

I thought that 2nd one said Doom at first and we were going to have words. Congrats though.
    Oh to have a 6* Doom, life would be so easy. Thanks.
  • Options
    I'm looking forward to replacing that 6* Mister F with a 6* r3 CGR on the profile in the next month or so :joy: