**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How to hunt Apoc and CGR in crystals?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
edited April 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Title says it all. Got 4 duds and cull from the last 6 star featured. I don't even remember how many 5 star featured I popped but I think around 15. Just bought my second to last one (probably, with crazy rng from side event I could maybe squeeze an extra one in the 5 remaining days) so with one try left I'm feeling desperate. I hope I get one of them from the objective featured crystal but let's say I don't, what's the best way to hunt them? Dual crystals or is there another way?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 290 ★★
    Dual crystals is where i got my apoc
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited April 2021
    Dual crystals are your best bet currently. You’ve got to pick one of those champs and open that dual till you get them then switch to the other. You could continue opening basics if you want because both CGR and apoc are in them but it’ll probably be longer.

Go for basics if you can’t pick between which to go for first then once you get one start opening the dual class crystal of the one you still need.
  • DÉVIL7164DÉVIL7164 Posts: 31

Get ready to take screenshot
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    edited April 2021

Heard Kabam Miike was accepting bribes.

Oh my! Mr Mike , it would be great if u could give me a bwcv, I promise I'll play MCOC forever and I'll also promise to purchase units and nexus crystals, so give me a bvcw or CGR , pretty please 🥺:((
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Cavs :)
  • Avi613Avi613 Posts: 61
    You're probably going to hate me..i get cgr from generic, and more unexpected i get 5* epoc from legendary crystal.. :D
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Sadly there isn't. I've dumped a good million 5* shards into featured crystals for apoc for nothing. Couldn't be having more fun

Damn a good million is around 70 crystals... couldn't imagine nog getting him after that
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    I opened 20 5* featured and get apocalypse 4 times and didn’t get cgr
    Others new champs I get was ibom ihulk and spider ham
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    I opened the featured 5* a few times, got cgr once but never got apoc so I gave up.
    Last week I wanted some mutant iso to level up my 6* archangel but pulled apoc instead from the dual crystals.
    It looks like the key is to be looking for something else
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I opened a 5* Mutant/Skill dual this past weekend and found Apoc staring back at me. Already had 5* AA (awakened) and Gambit (not), then opened another M/S dual yesterday and got Psylocke. Horsemen ready to ride!

Flip side, I’ve opened a bunch of 5* C/T duals recently and gotten just one Cosmic (Corvus, so it’s all good). No CGR yet, however, which is kind of bumming me out.
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,234 ★★★★
    Just updating you all: just got CGR from the legendary crystal from the side quest. I was absolutely stumped when he rolled into the reel and it stopped on him but I'm so happy.

Now on to learn his rotations, he's harder to play than I expected.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I got both of them from the Dec side quest crystals. Nonetheless I’d suggest you to focus on Mutant/Skill dual crystal, which I think is the most viable source.