**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So this is how Rank 4 cats are introduced?

Comments

• Options
    rajonrajon Posts: 35
    There is a title limitation there
  • Options
    Felix33Felix33 Posts: 47
    Voltolos said:

Is there not a Thronebreaker limitation?

yup sorry edited.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Honestly, this is an awesome event and would have been better if it wasn't for the introduction of these catalysts.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    BENJI830 said:

@Kabam Miike and crew. Read this thread that will surely only grow. Been playing for 4+ years.

Best I do is AQ Map 5x5 and get a top tier 100 6* shards. Then this Spring ‘cleaning’ store comes out with rewards like this!? What are we cleaning out, WALLETS!? Can game team PLEASE spend some time to get other reward tiers fixed before leapfrogging 5x over this??? Your ‘economy’ is so messed up, as evidenced by this situation.

You run Map 5x5 and want top tier rewards? 4+ years one would think you could do map 7 and get better rewards.
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I made a thread regarding the issue. Not one that i think will be combined with this, but this choice is a little more rational than it seems.
  • Options
    BENJI830 said:

@Demonzfyre correct. Could run Map 7 and push in War. What’s the time commitment and resulting rewards? Tremendous time commitment, for likely scraps.

Need 6* resources and T5 cats. Most event content is complete.

Husband, father, career, and a life to live

You won't get T5 in map 5 alliances. If you are TB, you can get it in the glory store. AQ is the main place right now for high end resources. Map 7 is not a time crunch. Even with the new links in map.7, we finished day 5 today with over 6 hours left.

I work a full time job and have 2 kids so... You'll never see top tier rewards for 5x5. Sorry to burst your bubble. Maybe when r4 7*'s are here they'll have T5cc for map 5 people.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

I don't get it. You need 3 T6B and 3 T3A to rank to R4. You can only get 14k T6 frags and like 11k T3A. It takes 57k frags to form a T6B and 45k frags to form a T3a.

We're still a long way off from R4's.

You are right, we are a long way from r4. The problem many have is the way these were introduced. It would have been better in the story content first like t5cc.
    Could've sworn T5cc was introduced through offers before being in content.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

I don't get it. You need 3 T6B and 3 T3A to rank to R4. You can only get 14k T6 frags and like 11k T3A. It takes 57k frags to form a T6B and 45k frags to form a T3a.

You are right, we are a long way from r4. The problem many have is the way these were introduced. It would have been better in the story content first like t5cc.
    That's why soo many people were unhappy with it. I'm sure people will soon shrug this off and continue as normal but t5cc has only just recently become relatively common. People wanted a break, from being dribbled small amounts of the next premium resource through content and offers. Now, the chase has begun again.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Yup. Think it was gifting..
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Well to calm you all little bit, you need 3 t6 basics and 3 t5 alphas to have r4 6 star so even if they form a full one they would still need 2 more. So you guys can calm down a bit. With that being said I'm someone with 12 r3 6 stars and I can take up another 4 right now. I have to say that introducing this t6 basics and t5 alphas behind a pay wall is a bad move first and foremost. The generic 6 star gem as well.

Secondly r3 6 stars are already the pinnacle and we don't have any content that can't be done effectively with a r5 5 star. So if you don't push out content where 6 stars are needed to complete it and not an artificial ban on 5 stars I will personally leave the game. There has to be a point in r4 6 stars and right now we literally don't even need r3 6 stars outside of AW. So its a bad strategy and it needs to be called out.
  • Options
    xNig said:

Pulyaman said:

Yup. Think it was gifting..
    Cool. So we'll be over this in a month and it'll be a non issue then.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    It's not enough to form a whole one so I wouldn't worry about R4s yet lol. Not even close. Its just to grab some money right now
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    There isn't any content except Abyss maybe that would pose any serious challenge to r3 6*s, and they start slowly moving towards r4 already? Just like y'all have said, this is way too early. It disgusts me to be cut off from rewards that are yet again behind a paywall.